PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-applying because.. Why not.. ~Becca

2 posters

Go down

Re-applying because.. Why not.. ~Becca Empty Re-applying because.. Why not.. ~Becca

Post  Becca Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:09 am

Earlier today I heard something I never thought I would, madi resigning and quitting.
It's devastating. Yes her and I have had our ups and downs but it doesn't mean I don't support her with her rank, she deserved Mod and was quite good at her job, she's the only Mod we had at this time.

Yes we may have a lot of TM's, but they're very inactive, the only Tm I've seen so far on a decent amount of time is Bobruby, even then he logs in and out every few times and doesn't pay much attention to chat, he doesn't get involved as much as he probably should, he's getting the hang of it and I believe he will turn out to be a really good TM.

I'm re-applying because a few people have told me to re-apply, that most of the situations that have happened while being online I could have stopped, better than getting on the same level and only being able to say "stop" over and over again.
I log in to constant messages of people saying they miss me being a tm, I log in to multiple messages of people asking for my help, when I log in, people still bombard me with demands and questions, yet there are staff online and refuse to answer their questions?

It's always the simple questions,
" How do I rank up", "How do I get money","What's the forums site?", "how do I check how I was griefed","how much do I need for this rank?","Who's the owner","when will they be online","can you help me build a house",

It may get boring and annoying to answer these questions, but it's your responsibility as staff to answer them. Help people as much as you can.

I'm not applying for Trial-Mod, As I was it for 6 months, I am not applying just because Madi Is gone.

I don't want the server to get out of hand and more chaotic than it already appears to be.
I am Simply Applying for Mod, And I understand any negative comments that will be posted.

Name:
Becca, Bacca.

Minecraft Username:
Seanski216

Timezone:
Erm, Not quite sure, 2 hours ahead of Leslie, 3 in daylight savings.

How long have you been on our server?
Pretty much since the day it opened.

Why should you be a moderator?:
I was Trial-Mod for 6 months, I know how the server is run, the commands on most plugins, answers to 98% of the questions that get asked daily and I'm sure others do too, I go out of my way to help people when they need it unless I'm extremely busy. I've caught griefers, hackers, Trollers in the past and kept Perthcraft as friendly and unhacked as I could possibly try.

What could you do to help the server?:
Help the other Trial-Mods as they're always asking for help, getting the hang of commands isn't as easy as it's cut out to be, I've suggested multiple things and helped get them set up and ready, as of recently, Mob Arena.
Tell us a bit about yourself:
I know I come off as not friendly, and a bit annoying, not a good person to get on the bad side of, and also have a short temper spand,
But that's all changed I promise.

I don't swear nor lose my temper as I have in the past, I said I'd work on it, and I have, I've worked out all my issues and problems with those who I've been in drama with, and yes to some of the people thinking "Madi", We've both come to terms and are completely fine, and that's the way I plan to make it stay. I've been wanting to clear the air with a few other people but they keep blowing me off and stabing me in the back, I won't retaliate to that, and I won't treat them badly, I'll simply roll my eyes and walk away I'd surely help if they needed it and I wouldn't boast.
People say that others can't change, But what If they weren't changing, They were simply finding themself.

I know in the past month I've come to realise just how stupid I've acted upon a lot of times and how the outcome could have been if I wasn't so immature, I know the amount of swearing I did was disgusting and I have absolutely stopped using it so much as at all.
I guess typing and saying I've become more than what I use to be isn't really a believable outcome, but to show you, I need the chance.
I may not be a priority or first choice, and that's fine with me.

If this gets denied, I am fine staying the rank I am, I'll still continue to help people, because.. well, you don't really need an excuse to help people, you don't simply help someone just because you have the rank, you help people because It's the right thing to do, everyone knows what it's like being new to a server and not knowing what's going on.

~Becca

Becca

Back to top Go down

Re-applying because.. Why not.. ~Becca Empty Re: Re-applying because.. Why not.. ~Becca

Post  Disownedanimal5 Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I hope you get trial mod again at least we will have a mod i miss madi she was the best

Disownedanimal5

Back to top Go down

Re-applying because.. Why not.. ~Becca Empty Re: Re-applying because.. Why not.. ~Becca

Post  Becca Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

I was directly applying for Mod, not TM.

If Madi's back then I guess.. I withdraw my application... no harm no foul,

No point having another person running around filling up a staff space that doesn't need to be filled,
I'm quite happy staying the rank I am, as I said, It's not going to stop me helping people and doing what I can, push me back with not having perms.. Maybe, but I've survived for awhile now, I'm sure I can continue to survive.

Welcome back Madi ~

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down