PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod App (Sasuki)

2 posters

Go down

Mod App (Sasuki) Empty Mod App (Sasuki)

Post  Sasuki Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 am

Name: Alan
Minecraft Username: Sasuki_Chloe
Timezone: +GMT
How long have you been on our server? I've been on Perthcraft for about 3 months now
Why should you be a moderator?: I enjoy playing on Perthcraft,I want to become a moderator because I believe I can help our server and it's players.They are limited in terms of what I can do for Perthcraft. In addition of what I currently do with the rank of Diamond, I will help players with more accuracy, and details that I already could. I will try to work well with other staff members, and I work well with helping players. The challenge of being a moderator is a challenge that I'd like to take on. I understand a player's question when they are in need of help, and I am sure that I would suffice and answer their questions | help them with whatever they are in need in, with even more details then before.
What could you do to help the server?: I will take the responsibility of being a Moderator & help players if they are in need of trouble,currently with my rank Diamond,I also try to make sure no one breaks the rules and kick or either warn them.If not I try to make sure an appropriate punishment is given if haven't already.

Best regards,
Sasuki

Sasuki

Back to top Go down

Mod App (Sasuki) Empty Re: Mod App (Sasuki)

Post  Becca Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 am

You joined May first, few days you'd have been on for 2 months.
In that time I think I've seen you, 3 times.
And not for very long, you seem to log in and 5-10 minutes later log out.
You don't speak and I have never seen you help someone,
I don't think you've spent enough time on Perthcraft to know how it works.

I think maybe you need to spend some more time online, getting to know the players and how everything runs..

Becca

Back to top Go down

Mod App (Sasuki) Empty Reply : Becca

Post  Sasuki Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:52 am

Alright,thanks for the feedback though Very Happy 

Sasuki

Back to top Go down

Mod App (Sasuki) Empty Re: Mod App (Sasuki)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum