PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build contest

4 posters

Go down

Build contest Empty Build contest

Post  natalex Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Me and Jack have set up a build contest to kick off the new map. We have gathered the prizes, sorted the entry fee and requirements. You have to be at least R1 and you have to pay me 500$ and 4 sponges, which is 1 vote and one /kit sponges. We just need is Swings permission to make it fully official. Currently we have decided to make this a free build contest but this has liability to change. There is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize for the winners (thanks to the donations of Jack and Bob). The three Judges are me (nattalex), Jack and Yoda (if he gets his donation in). At the moment we are undecided about letting the command /fly to be used by the donators.

We would love the whole community to join the contest.

-nattalex

natalex

Back to top Go down

Build contest Empty Re: Build contest

Post  Yoda Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Hehe--yes, I shall donate to the prize pool, I promise! Very Happy
Actually, I'll be on a bit later today, in like an hour.

Yoda
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm starting to get extremely annoyed with people taking what I've already planned and processed with multiple people, and building their own version and having there's up and stuff.

I've been trying to get a building contest for 3 months, My idea was to use the old building contest land in the event world, swing just hasn't been on enough to fully discuss It all. Hence why I had a poll about it a month ago.

Nice to see people using their minds and stuff, count me out If this goes through.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Build contest Empty re: Becca

Post  natalex Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:30 pm

I had no idea about your idea. I was actually been thinking since I read a post about people being bored on the server so I thought up a build Contest. I'm sorry Becca. I didn't realize.

natalex

Back to top Go down

Build contest Empty re: Becca

Post  natalex Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:38 pm

PS. That poll was 2 months ago, when i stopped playing for a while

natalex

Back to top Go down

Build contest Empty Build Contest

Post  nattalexoo Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello, this is more info on the build contest. Still need Swings Permission but /fly is not allowed and the theme is anything you want to build. If you would like to enter and I haven't seen you on just reply to this post and /msg me in game. Right now I have 13 contestants and I would love to have more.

3 judges
-Jack
-Yoda
-nattalex

~nattalex

nattalexoo
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:41 am

spose I'll enter, might be fun.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:51 am

I'll give it a shot. Where will this build location be? How big will it be? What are the lot sizes? How is this judged?
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Build contest Empty Build contest

Post  nattalex_ Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Im logged in on another computer and I am about to go out in a few mins so thats why I'm using a guest account, The build contest will be when 1.7 arrives to the server, so location to be chosen (unless swing lets me use the Event World). I want the plot sizes to be 50 X 50 and 2 weeks long. It will be judged by the 3 judges giving a mark out of 20 for each build (5 of that 20 is originality). The marks will be added together and the person with the highest marks win. Also, the person with the highest originality points will win the best originality prize.

~nattalex

P.S. there is an entry fee, just to cover the cost of the prizes:
4 sponge and 500$, must be R1

nattalex_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down