PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silo's Shop (Your Shop)

+2
Inv3rt3d
silo44
6 posters

Go down

Silo's Shop (Your Shop) Empty Silo's Shop (Your Shop)

Post  silo44 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Well, I got bored and the server's down right now so I decided to make this. Silo's Shop (or Your Shop as I named it Very Happy) is a great shop for many reasons. Its prices are very competitive, both for buying and selling goods. The only downside to my shop is the look. My shop is kind of an eye-sore, but if you look at the prices, your eyes wont be so sore anymore Very Happy. Also, Your Shop is running a contest: People who comment on the look of the shop and leave a good suggestion on what should be done, will be put in a drawing that I will do myself and the winner will be awarded $5,000 in in-game cash. Why don't YOU enter? Chances are, if you enter, you have a 50% chance of getting the money because I don't think more then 2 people will enter but prove me wrong Very Happy. Now, take into account, 5K isn't chump change, so enter today! And now I know what your thinking: How do I enter and when does this contest end? Well, to enter, just post a repy on this feed on what should be done OR you could mail or message me in-game. The contest expires on the 12th of Febuaray at 3:30 pm my time, which in other words for you people in Australia, is the 13th of Febuary at 6:30 am (I think that's right and I will have lenence with the dead line). Thanks for taking the time to read this (I know this is a big article but what the heck why not Very Happy) and PLEASE buy and sell stuff to Silo at Your Shop (and if you have trouble finding it its right next to Psiiche's shop; the one with the brick). My thanks to whoever started this catagory of feeds and to all the mods and trial mods, for they are the heart and sole of the server and without them, there would be alot of chaos.
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Silo's Shop (Your Shop) Empty Re: Silo's Shop (Your Shop)

Post  silo44 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:38 pm

So that's ALL you have to do. And I sware, I will not be baised in the drawing. I will anounce the winner on the deadline date at the deadline time Razz. So enter and see if you win Very Happy
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:51 pm

If we're judging the look of your shop, upload a picture of it as not everyone can get ingame to look at it.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  silo44 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 am

Well, the whole meaning of doing the contest is to get people to go to my shop, and the prize is the motivation. I would like people to visit the shop instead of me putting a picture of it up because that does not bring me buisness. That is my reasoning but thanks for the suggestion. Very Happy
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 am

I think it needs red and black and white wool with a camo look, just like "Bloodshot" from blackops2 camo

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  silo44 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:55 am

Thanks for the feedback Troll and your in the drawing :DD
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chachi112 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:15 am

Im not much of a shop person as I don't have my own and I do not really want it, but this seems really nice and fair priced, I will check it out soon!

Chachi112
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:30 am

Try to make it look like a Creeper face and have the mouth be the doorway or any other mobs face really.

BTW love your shop, been selling whatever I can to you.
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:05 am

A suggestion: Sell more things in your shop, the stuff you're selling is quite specific.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  AussieMiner71 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

hmm add some vines to it along the wall lil bit of greenery as inverted said perhaps add some more items... even if it is to buy only and not sell and visa versa
AussieMiner71
AussieMiner71
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://adrianoneill71.wix.com/dj-anzac

Back to top Go down

Post  silo44 Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Ok Aussie and First; I've entered you in the contest! And thanks for the suggestion Inverted I'll put you in too. Very Happy
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Silo's Shop (Your Shop) Empty People in contest

Post  silo44 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Aussie
ISeeYouTrolllin
HP
Halodude
Firstbase
Inv3rt3d
xXTatan12Xx
Tex
Dark
8x8x8x...
Madi
Awsome

If you would like to enter, read the paragraph at the top. And theres is a change in the contest: random draw winner gets the 5k, but the winning design will be freatured in the store and the person will be recognized. Also, the winning designer will win 2.5k. So if you enter and have A good design, you have a chance to win 7.5k! So enter today, and keep the ideas fresh and origanal.

Last edited by silo44 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : More names)
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Silo's Shop (Your Shop) Empty SO MUCH FUN!

Post  8x8 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Silo, i love your contest, but when is the contest going to end?
Neutral

8x8

Back to top Go down

Silo's Shop (Your Shop) Empty It will end...

Post  silo44 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:31 am

Feburary 12th 3:30 pm my time, and if you have an iPod just go to clocks and go to cities that start with P and look for Phoenix, AZ. Select it, and then do the math for how far ahead or behind you are of my time. For you I think you might be +2 hours, so it would be like 5:30 pm Feb. 12th. And if you dont have a iPod, just look up "Time in Phoenix, AZ". Then just do the same thing as you would with the iPod. And that's for everyone. That easy and good question 8.
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down