PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches

3 posters

Go down

Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches Empty Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches

Post  Libenyc Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:54 pm

I was banned for 14 days for "taking advantage of shop glitches". I was pointing out earlier in the day that the money glitch could be taken advantage of, and later I tried it out. It worked, but I was putting everything back after buying. It would of been nice if Psiiche let me FINISH SPEAKING. If you want proof that I actually was putting it back, there should be some way to see shop history, right? I bought two things just to make sure it was for more than one sign. I bought just a few stone bricks I didn't get to put back, but luckily I got to get the cobblestone back to the owner of the shop.

I'd appreciate it if a moderator could listen, and not ban me after I said that I was going to put it back and was only seeing if the glitch worked. Also, I'm not so stupid that I would cheat while a moderator was here, while there's a log of chat, and I don't cheat at all. What do I have to gain? A ban...

Then again, what do I have to gain if I don't cheat? Get banned for 2 weeks, obviously.

Libenyc
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches Empty Remove the Ban From my Record

Post  Libenyc Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:55 pm

I don't think that a ban should be recorded for something I really didn't do.

Libenyc
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches Empty Re: Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches

Post  Psiiche Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:04 am

You had no reason to be in a shop "testing the glitch" when you knew well enough that it was working. You knew before you even entered any other shops that it was still working because the first thing you told me today was about the glitch and about how you lost a diamond to my store without getting paid for it, and you ALSO were there when I banned Volted_Reaction for running around the stores and jacking everyone's ores! So why did you feel the need after a few hours and watching someone else get banned for it to buy 3 more things from a different store to "test it again"? That is called dishonesty, and I banned you without a second thought before you had a chance to "just check" his other merchandise.

No excuses, you KNEW it wasn't working and you CHOSE to attempt 3 more transactions after the fact, stop trying to sound like you're an innocent here. You abused the glitch. I put the time as 2 weeks because I wasn't sure whether to make it a perm for abusing it, or make it temp because it will eventually get fixed. Wait on an owner's response.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches Empty Mention my ban?

Post  Libenyc Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 am

Psiiche wrote:
You had no reason to be in a shop "testing the glitch" when you knew well enough that it was working. You knew before you even entered any other shops that it was still working because the first thing you told me today was about the glitch and about how you lost a diamond to my store without getting paid for it, and you ALSO were there when I banned Volted_Reaction for running around the stores and jacking everyone's ores! So why did you feel the need after a few hours and watching someone else get banned for it to buy 3 more things from a different store to "test it again"? That is called dishonesty, and I banned you without a second thought before you had a chance to "just check" his other merchandise.

No excuses, you KNEW it wasn't working and you CHOSE to attempt 3 more transactions after the fact, stop trying to sound like you're an innocent here. You abused the glitch. I put the time as 2 weeks because I wasn't sure whether to make it a perm for abusing it, or make it temp because it will eventually get fixed. Wait on an owner's response.

Been a few days, haven't received a response? Mention my ban to an owner, perhaps?

Libenyc
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches Empty Re: Banned for Taking Advantage of Shop Glitches

Post  Spiddles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 am

You can wait the ban out, sounds like you were well aware that the glitch was still active.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down