PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonMaster9240 banned

+5
Becca
Frodomann1
Inv3rt3d
Psiiche
DragonMaster
9 posters

Go down

DragonMaster9240 banned Empty DragonMaster9240 banned

Post  DragonMaster Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 am

I have been banned on PerthCraft for nothing. Didn't even have a ban description. Just told me to appeal. Anyways, here is the story:
I was on PerthCraft, so I went to advertise on DoWhatEver Free Op. Some guy came on saying who advertised there and then Psiiche started shouting at me that we didnt allow that and then banned me. DoWhatEver Free Op ALLOWS advertising other servers. I was in the middle of writing that to Psiiche when she banned me. She has to let my write a reply she has no patience and no advertising this in other servers isnt allowed. Also, the guy (pronto) who came on said it was his survival server that I had advertised on and got myself banned, which hadn't happened. Pronto just came online and accused me of advertising on my server. Please consider unbanning me.

DragonMaster
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

DragonMaster9240 banned Empty Re: DragonMaster9240 banned

Post  Psiiche Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:56 am

DragonMaster9240 banned 2013-011

Whether or not you were allowed to advertise on that specific server you forgot 2 things. A) You are not allowed to advertise us on OTHER servers. We do not allow advertising here, and we don't want people going off to other servers and doing the same. And B) You told these people that they could "do whatever, you are allowed". So now you're not only advertising when not supposed to, you're FALSELY advertising what people can do on our server!

Also, on top of this you have 1 previous mute for spamming chat, and 3 previous tempbans for 1. Not cooperating in the arena and acting like a total prick to everyone there with your yelling and screaming for items you SHOULDNT have had there in the first place, 2. Not obeying staff when we told you to leave closed off, restricted, or otherwise in-progress areas, and 3. Repeatedly asked to stop interfering with matches you were not invited to, and hindering others' progress. This false advertising on another server and bringing back op beggars was the last straw. I banned you because of the "do what you want" line, that was blatant disregard for the entire server.

Last edited by Psiiche on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

DragonMaster9240 banned Empty Re: dragonmaster banned

Post  DragonMaster Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:59 am

I never said "free op", Pronto is just lying to get me banned. Also, DoWhatEver is NOT Pronto's server. And I never said "do what you want".

DragonMaster
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 am

Now, adding on to Psiiche's hard evidence. I banned JZ (or tried to but the server stuffed up) for X-raying, he was clearly X-raying. 5 minutes or so after JZDRAGON gets banned, you ask why did JZDRAGON get banned (note that this was the first time dragonmaster came on), that doesn't happen out of nowhere.. Your name is like JZDRAGON's, with Dragon in it. It concerns me that you're an alt of JZ's which is perma-ban worthy as JZ got banned. All things are against you. Spiddles, he needs to be permabanned. No chances.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonMaster Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 am

I'm not an alt of jzdragon! I met him when doing lucky dips to get money, and he comes along and I give him alot of cool stuff and he gets it popular. Later on, he asks me if I want to join his town, and I accept, and he goes mining. The next day, I see he has gotten banned for xray. Before he was banned, me and him were on at the same time, so it can't be possible that I am his alt. You lack of any proof that I am his alt, I just found a cool name.

DragonMaster
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 pm

DragonMaster wrote:Before he was banned, me and him were on at the same time, so it can't be possible that I am his alt. .

Just to clarify here, Psii and a few other staff members have seen me on over 5 alternate accounts at the same time (also talking at the same time.) It's not impossible.
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Frodomann1 wrote:
DragonMaster wrote:Before he was banned, me and him were on at the same time, so it can't be possible that I am his alt. .

Just to clarify here, Psii and a few other staff members have seen me on over 5 alternate accounts at the same time (also talking at the same time.) It's not impossible.

That's true. O_ O"

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonMaster Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

See if he made a staff application. Check our timezones.

DragonMaster
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 pm

i will assure you that it not an alt JZ account, i was mining with them both at the same time, i clearly remember that day haha, i think it was the day before JZ got banned, but, once again it is not an alt account.
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Either way an ip check and backround check can be done, so, Let's all Shuddup Very Happy

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 am

thats true
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonMaster Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 pm

I'll try to log on every day

DragonMaster
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

DragonMaster9240 banned Empty Illegal to IP/Background Check

Post  Libenyc Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:02 pm

I didn't see anywhere in the terms & conditions, or whatever that was, that said anything about tracking IPs or doing background checks. Also, there was nothing about that in the rules anywhere. Therefore, it's illegal. You may just go ahead and say "they're the ones who clicked 'I accept'", but there was nothing about that there.

Libenyc
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 am

Libenyc wrote:I didn't see anywhere in the terms & conditions, or whatever that was, that said anything about tracking IPs or doing background checks. Also, there was nothing about that in the rules anywhere. Therefore, it's illegal. You may just go ahead and say "they're the ones who clicked 'I accept'", but there was nothing about that there.
Who on earth are you? You're defending them, which puts you at suspicion..
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:34 am

Libenyc wrote:I didn't see anywhere in the terms & conditions, or whatever that was, that said anything about tracking IPs or doing background checks. Also, there was nothing about that in the rules anywhere. Therefore, it's illegal. You may just go ahead and say "they're the ones who clicked 'I accept'", but there was nothing about that there.

Getting information on people and looking up IP's are legal in every country in every state and in every city... WTF are you talking about
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  Libenyc Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 am

Inv3rt3d wrote:
Who on earth are you? You're defending them, which puts you at suspicion..

I am indeed not one to be put at suspicion, I have nothing to do with DragonMaster's ban, and I just like to see what's going on with our fellow...banned...people. Anyway, it is illegal to track IPs, unless given permission by court order, which is usually only allowed if somebody is in suspicion of CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. This is just a server. Also, no background checks are allowed to be made unless you've posted officially somewhere in the terms of service or the privacy policy that you can do this, if necessary. Alas, you neglected to, so you really can't do a think to find out if the accounts are alternatives.

Libenyc
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 am

Why so serious? ._.

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Libenyc wrote:

I am indeed not one to be put at suspicion, I have nothing to do with DragonMaster's ban, and I just like to see what's going on with our fellow...banned...people. Anyway, it is illegal to track IPs, unless given permission by court order, which is usually only allowed if somebody is in suspicion of CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. This is just a server. Also, no background checks are allowed to be made unless you've posted officially somewhere in the terms of service or the privacy policy that you can do this, if necessary. Alas, you neglected to, so you really can't do a think to find out if the accounts are alternatives.
This is both misleading and false. Background checks are allowed in all 50 states and territories. Also most first world countries even encourage background checks and have services offered by either the government or a third party resource for background checks.
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Well, I'd hate to stop your party here, but the thread that was meant for a ban appeal has now turned into a discussion thread. Continue chatting through a PM.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down