PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time

5 posters

Go down

Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time Empty Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time

Post  NikkiNixeu Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Name: Kaylie Lynn (not putting last name)
Minecraft Username: NikkiNixeu
Timezone: (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been on our server? I've been playing since January 14
Why should you be a moderator?: Because Psiiche needs help with banning and stuff, alot of people kept annoying her.
What could you do to help the server?: Help keep it happy and nice, not too hectic.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well i like to draw alot, My school time is from 7:40 to 2:40, I go to counseling on wednesdays, so i might not be on till 5 on wednesdays. I'm on your sever alot. I help out alot of people when they need help. I've only been banned once, it was my fault i know. Wel, i hope you can accept me so i can help out Psiiche.
NikkiNixeu
NikkiNixeu
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time Empty Re: Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time

Post  Inv3rt3d Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:06 pm

NikkiNixeu wrote:Name: Kaylie Lynn (not putting last name)
Minecraft Username: NikkiNixeu
Timezone: (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been on our server? I've been playing since January 14
Why should you be a moderator?: Because Psiiche needs help with banning and stuff, alot of people kept annoying her.
What could you do to help the server?: Help keep it happy and nice, not too hectic.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well i like to draw alot, My school time is from 7:40 to 2:40, I go to counseling on wednesdays, so i might not be on till 5 on wednesdays. I'm on your sever alot. I help out alot of people when they need help. I've only been banned once, it was my fault i know. Wel, i hope you can accept me so i can help out Psiiche.
Ok, about the bolded things:
Reason for moderation:Psiiche isn't the only one with moderation powers. Second, you've caused a bit of trouble on the server yourself, after a while (a short while generally), your true colours come out. In my opinion, being banned and wanting to be a moderator, I don't think that it's going to work out. Counselling part, I'm not get into largely, but a reason that people going to counselling could be due to anger issues, you can confirm that if you'd like to. On your ban appeal thread, you waited 2 hours before going impatient, on the forums, 2 hours isn't big, I'd personally wait maybe 2 days (if they don't have a reason to be inactive) to be waiting for a post, then bump it. I'm not too fond of your grammar and occasional spelling errors that you've made, I mean, typing ingame is fine to not have the full everything but the forums should always look good and be kept clean.
So lets summarise what I got out of it so far:
Positives:
  • You seem nice.
  • You're creative.
Negatives:
  • You're inpatient from what I've seen.
  • Your english skills are moderate.
  • You've been banned.
  • Possible anger issues.

I may seem bossy, but I'm only doing it for the good of the server.
Everyone else, it's time to vote.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time Empty Re: Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time

Post  Psiiche Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm

The one thing I have against your application is that the day you got banned it was because you were backsassing me in defense of nickric1, who has been banned twice now for grief. I told her she needed to be more mature and more cooperative with other members (she was spamming chat and complaining of a mute) and you told me "don't have to have maturity to play this game", which honestly is one of the main reasons people get in trouble on this server to begin with.

I have nothing against you as a person before or after that incident, that is the only one that sticks out to me. I would hope that if you get accepted you wouldn't allow people to backsass staff or spam chat after they get punished, friend or not.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Applying for Mod, because alot people have problems in central time Empty Sorry for mistakes

Post  NikkiNixeu Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 pm

I got to counseling for personal issues >.<. And yes i spell okay, i spell things wrongs a lot because i type fast, and don't look back at my words.. and i was banned with my friend, because me and her were mining and weren't paying attention to chat and she was using caps. Then we got all annoying, when we didnt mean too, and it was only for 24 hours. I'm only impatient sometimes not alot. I hope to be mod though, Thanks for replying also.
NikkiNixeu
NikkiNixeu
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

I probably have no say but i'm bored and feel like commenting,
I'm usually online quite a lot, yet when i see nikki on she is not interfering or getting involved in anything, this may be good, but if she were to become TM then i think she'd need to make an effort before hand.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:09 am

Nice application but for the short amount of time you've been online you have already be banned once. Be active for a while longer and don't cause any trouble and I might re-consider.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiNixeu Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:16 am

Okay thank you Spiddles ^-^
NikkiNixeu
NikkiNixeu
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down