PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application.

2 posters

Go down

Staff application. Empty Staff application.

Post  Min3r_St3v3 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Name: Nicholas Mercer
Minecraft Username: Min3r_St3v3
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been on our server?
I've been on PerthCraft for about 6 or 7 months. There was a time when I stopped coming on frequently but that was because I ran out of things to do on the server. But now I realized that I want to help people more on the server.
Why should you be a moderator?:
I should be a moderator because not only do I want to build and mine, but I also want to help people. I'm almost never mean to anyone and I try to help unless I'm extremely busy. This is why I think I should be a moderator.
What could you do to help the server?:
I could give people free food or re-direct them to the mall. I can help people when they first come on and don't know what to do. I can help keep the server safe from griefers, raiders, and, if I catch them, hackers. I can also help people with understanding the rules.
Tell us a bit about yourself:
I have good grades in school. That is most of the time. I like to help. I don't like to troll because I just don't think it's nice. If I ever spell color or armor wrong, It's because I'm from Canada so I'm used to spelling them colour and armour.
Include some information about how long you've been on this server and any previous experiences on other servers.
I have never been a mod on a server before but I came close. I really wanted to be mod because not only the extra commands, but I feel I can help more when I'm a mod. I was one rank down from mod on the server.

Min3r_St3v3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Staff application. Empty RE: Staff application.

Post  BobRuby Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Nick, this is a good starting application. You have been pretty helpful when folks ask for assistance, and in answering questions. Keep doing what you are doing, and improving your town, and I am sure you will be considered for a trial mod position.

BobRuby
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down