PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff application

3 posters

Go down

staff application Empty staff application

Post  cameronspeed177 Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Name: Cameron Speed
Minecraft Username: Cameronspeed177
Timezone: U.S.A standard central
How long have you been on our server?: 3 months
Why should you be a moderator?: I love helping people do whatever they need, I like using my creativity and redstone skills to help or build things for my town and would like to do that for the server.
What could you do to help the server?: For me, honestly I think all my creativeness will help a lot for structures.
also you see a lot of people saying words that shouldn't be used a little bit of rage is fine but some people use words like "anal" and I wont tolerate that so I would like to help with that more, I am sure there are more things but that is just what is on the top of my head.

Last edited by cameronspeed177 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

cameronspeed177
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

staff application Empty :/ i am going on 10 day trip

Post  cameronspeed177 Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:55 pm

I am about to go on a 10 day trip, so I wont be able to get on the server,so don't think I don't get on much.

cameronspeed177
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

staff application Empty I think he should be a moderator. :D

Post  Min3r_St3v3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Cameron has helped me with my town spawn. He is a really nice guy. He does like to help and his dream is to become a moderator. I know this because he has told me. If anyone needs help he would like to help no matter what. Even if he has to give up diamonds and gold. What I'm trying to say is, he would make a great moderator. SmileVery Happy

Min3r_St3v3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

staff application Empty Re: staff application

Post  Becca Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

nononononononononono.

As he is a friendly person, and on quite a bit,
He doesn't listen, he's fairly annoying, he spams, and he doesn't stop when is asked to.

He spams my name so effing much.
I do think you're too young cameron, it's not just about helping people, anyone can help another, but you do it because it's nice and it's the right thing to do, getting Trial-mod just so you can help.. is just.. no.
there's loopholes around that, where you can help and yet not be Trial-Mod, you don't need that rank to just show off and say well hey I'm Trial-Mod and I'll do what I want because obviously that's what the rank is.
As for the creativity and structure building, Why would you need Trial-Mod for that, you don't, you can build amazing things and not be ranked, Gsus(Marlin) for example, has built lots of amazing things, the boat, the big ben, having Trial-mod shouldn't change anything you want nor plan to do, i mean you don't get gamemode, in the end it's just a prefix you want. Maybe go for R2+.
But it isn't.
Having Trial-Mod+ Is a big responsibility and I don't think you can handle it.

Becca

Back to top Go down

staff application Empty Re: staff application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down