PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Re-application

4 posters

Go down

Staff Re-application Empty Staff Re-application

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Since this is posted on February 2nd 2013, a massive rush of players can destroy the once SLIGHTLY serene community of PerthCraft. This is a staff application to help the Moderation Staff (Psiiche) control the flow easier. This front paging is like a valve that has been broken off a storm drain funneling a tsunami. Since everyone has been hyped and pissed during this time so I will try to remain as calm as possible.

Name: Jeremy (My friends refer to me as Tran or Virus) Common nickname: Pizza
Minecraft Username: PizzaCreeper101
Timezone: PST (America) UTC-8:00
Time of joining: December 18, 2012 - Current

Why should I? I should be a moderator to help control the flood of new players. This should help the current most active moderator, Psiiche. Controlling the front page flow will ease the strain on other players. I can advise actions to take for certain events. When I need to, I will turn a cold eye on everyone. (Note: When I turn a cold eye, it goes toward anyone. Stop me if this happens.)

To help the server: I will help control the flow of any new players so they are able to play. Answer any questions but will not repeat answers. I can oversee any player who is new. Psiiche is already having enough trouble juggling Moderation and Gameplay. In addition, most of the Trial-Mods are inactive and barely help when help is needed.

About myself:
I am 12 turning 13 in a few months. I usually play servers with a good caring community and DOES NOT run into many conflicts. I prefer people who can be nice but cold when administrating control. I own a basic Bukkit server to host my friends and I to play on. With this information, I carry plugin and command knowledge that can help greatly. I'm very simple and efficient and would rather not do extra work. I only do extra work when I am bored or is required to do it. I have made one past attempt at staff. I hope you consider this application and help the staff that is only most of the time. Thank you for reading.

I use a great deal of time during the weekends and weekdays on Minecraft when I have little to do.
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Re-application Empty Re: Staff Re-application

Post  Becca Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Becca's Note (Please ignore if not necessary); If pizza is active quite a lot then he is never active in my time zone, i have only seen him on a fare few times, even then he hasn't been involved in anything quite bad nor has he contributed to good, times may have come where his been in a few tussles, but most of us have, I'd like to suggest helping out a tad more. Goodluck tho Smile

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

I'm not sure what timezone you are in but I am very active. Usually when you seen me I am on whenever I can. When I am on I spend a great deal of time online.
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 am

PizzaCreeper101 wrote:I'm not sure what timezone you are in but I am very active. Usually when you seen me I am on whenever I can. When I am on I spend a great deal of time online.

Either way its not just about being online, Showing a great deal of helping when it's needed is a massive boost.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 am

Alright, I try to help as much as I can but it's really up to the owners to decide on promotions. But thanks for what I should improve on.
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  thedaniebot Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:55 am

Does anybody really call you Virus?
thedaniebot
thedaniebot
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 am

That should have been in a PM, time to cut out the chit-chat.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down