PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band from Desomas house

2 posters

Go down

Band from  Desomas house Empty Band from Desomas house

Post  Adrian_Italiano1 Wed May 01, 2013 3:21 am

I apologise first for destroying (Desomas) house for taking stuff that wasn't mine, even though it had all ready been greifed, I should of reported it but I didn't and now I have to deal with the consequences of what I have done. It happened when (yeroc namurs) found this never portal and it took him to the (Desomas’s) house (yeroc namurs) tped me there and we both thought that the house was that trashed, we thought what’s it matter if we take what’s left I took lapis, Redstone, wood, bookshelfs and other little stuff and felt really bad taking the stuff even though we thought the owner (Desomas) had abandoned he’s house but know I think that I shouldn’t of taken from his house because now I’m band from the sever.

I have been on this sever for so long now from nearly when it started and miss the sever because every other sever I've been on its not safe, you can’t build a house and someone grief’s your house and no one cares about it (just build another one) I like your sever because its strict on griffin and lots more. I’ve built a lot of stuff on your sever and taken ages build and I know what it’s like to be griefed, all that work you do that takes you ages to build to have to build it again it makes you angry.

I’m sorry and apologise to (desomas) that I have greifed your house and I will never grief anyone’s house again and you have my word on that. 

Last edited by Adrian_Italiano1 on Wed May 01, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the paragraphs were together)

Adrian_Italiano1

Back to top Go down

Band from  Desomas house Empty Re: Band from Desomas house

Post  Spiddles Wed May 01, 2013 2:29 pm

You're off the hook, it's been a long time and you seem pretty sorry so you can come back on.

Glad to have you back Smile
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down