PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal yerocnamrus

+6
Ruby2007
firstbase21
Becca
Inv3rt3d
swingingkings
YEROCnamrus
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ban Appeal yerocnamrus Empty Ban Appeal yerocnamrus

Post  YEROCnamrus Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 pm

I would like to know what I was banned for, so I can actually say what happened.

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal yerocnamrus Empty Re: Ban Appeal yerocnamrus

Post  swingingkings Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-03-26_153657_zpscdf9e5b7
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-03-26_153650_zps558a376f
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-03-26_153646_zps73566718.png

And you have a companion.

Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-03-26_154118_zpsca9eedba
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

But don't be shocked young ones, you'll be allowed on if both of you make an application each in apology and why you shouldn't be banned. I'd hate for Adrian to lose his 1st level shop.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Okay. My friend and I (Adrian_Italiano1) went through a nether portal, trying to escape from the nether, and ended up in this house. The whole place was a wreck (clearly from Desomas) and we thought it was abandoned, we looked around the place, destroying some glass to get a few redstone torches.

I apologize on both of our behalves as I thought the place was long gone and no one would care if we took some torches. All of the other griefing (the actual demolition of the building) was not me or Adrian, but I apologise for what we have done. Perthcraft is the only Minecraft server I play on, and would hate to be permanently banned, because I was proud to call myself a Perthcraftian. I am sorry for the damage I did, but I ensure you it would (and wasnt going to anyway) never destroy stuff from someones house again, whether or not I think it is abandoned.

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:02 pm

YEROCnamrus wrote:Okay. My friend and I (Adrian_Italiano1) went through a nether portal, trying to escape from the nether, and ended up in this house. The whole place was a wreck (clearly from Desomas) and we thought it was abandoned, we looked around the place, destroying some glass to get a few redstone torches.

That place was clearly not griefed before you were there. I used ./lb rb player YEROCnampus It rolled back half the blocks and did the same with Adrian, the other half came back. You said some glass and redstone torches.. Seriously? Check everything before you say ANYTHING! look on the snapshots. Are the blocks glass and torches?
Griefing, Is griefing, no matter if it's abandoned or not.

Hey, This isn't really good enough, YEROCnampus.

More screenshots.
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-04-01_220419_zps6add17a7Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-04-01_220349_zps3fca4b60
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-04-01_220537_zps8b737102
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-04-01_220454_zps8a911e9d
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-04-01_220446_zps027d750e
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-04-01_220443_zpsbbbef972
Ban Appeal yerocnamrus 2013-04-01_220428_zps16645c5f
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal yerocnamrus Empty band appeal Adrian_Italiano1

Post  adri Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:17 pm

swing I'm sorry if i destroyed part of someones house i thought they had abandoned there house because some of the house was already destroyed so i though i could take some of the stuff that was left there im very sorry that i did that because i know what it feels like when i have someone grief my house then have to fix it all up so if theres a place like that i will ask you if i can take from it

adri

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:29 pm

It was grieved before I got there, I just took some leftover stuff. Most things are done by Desomas, I do not deserve a permanent ban for this. I apologise, and It would never happen again, but the place seriously was destroyed before we found it, and we only destroyed part of the joint. I was really exited to play again because I had a nice underground house, so please don't be unfair an permanently ban us, no one will benefit, and I have learned even if a place is abandoned, don't touch it.

If I came back on the server, I would not cause any more harm or grieving.

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 pm

Also I would hate to lose my shop.

Last edited by YEROCnamrus on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:32 pm

The last thing before either of you broke it, was "Desomas created ______"
I have no evidence to show that you're not lying.
Why would someone destroy a creation of their own so magnificent?
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adri Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm

swing I'm sorry if i destroyed part of someones house i thought they had abandoned there house because some of the house was already destroyed so i though i could take some of the stuff that was left there im very sorry that i did that because i know what it feels like when i have someone grief my house then have to fix it all up so if theres a place like that i will ask you if i can take from it

adri

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 pm

I don't quiet understand what you mean, but if it is what I think it is, and Desomas created the place, have you talked to Desomas? It showed he destroyed almost everything.

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 am

Dudes,
1) Don't grief.
Even if it was abandoned (which it wasn't) you still don't take what you feel the need to have.

like omeegoosshhh he was a good builder! THAT WAS A GOOD BUILDING!
I was devastated when Swing showed me the place.
like holyshee guise, FOR A FEW REDSTONE LAMPS?!
no.

like hell just stay perm banned. If this is what happens to players that build nice stuff i don't want you anywhere near their buildings.

2) adri, Actually sign up for the forums please? not just guest and stuff.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:40 am

I didn't even destroy most of the stuff! It was Desomas it even says! If I am getting permanent ban then this is crap, I don't know who created the place, but the one getting permanantly banned should be Desomas. Please man I started doing up the coolest place ever It should not be taken away from me for taking some redstone torches, because I didn't grief the whole place.

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 am

YEROCnamrus wrote: It should not be taken away from me for taking some redstone torches

Well according to those screen shots up above, it looks the log block has a funny way of spelling redstone torches... I've never seen it spelt "Spruce wood stairs" , "Lapis Block"

Someone should probably inform the creators of their error.
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  adri Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 am

please will you unband me ive been on thier for so long can u please just trust me one more time

adri

Back to top Go down

Post  adri Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 am

please will you unband me ive been on thier for so long can u please just trust me one more time

adri

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:44 am

My point is that I did minor damage! The stuff was destroyed by that Desomas guy! I think it is incredibly unfair to just instantly ban me, no questions asked or second chances, seeing as I have been on that server for ages and it is the only one I play on!

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 am

YEROCnamrus wrote:My point is that I did minor damage! The stuff was destroyed by that Desomas guy! I think it is incredibly unfair to just instantly ban me, no questions asked or second chances, seeing as I have been on that server for ages and it is the only one I play on!

IT SAYS STUFF WAS BROKEN AND CREATED BY Desomas BECAUSE IT'S HIS BUILDING!! YOU BROKE HIS BUILDING!

why cant you understand that it was HIS building which is WHY it says stuff was BROKEN and BUILT by him.
Like honestly,
Its like going and griefing your house, then saying you did it because it'll say you created blocks.

YOU GRIEFED HIS PLACE.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby2007 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 am

Log block doesn't lie. You did it

Ruby2007
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:19 am

Well then aren't you saying he griefed his own place? Because I did MINOR damage, when I got to the place it was a wreck. Have you even spoken to Desomas?

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 pm

I spoke to him 12 hours after your ban, he said he was happy and thankful his house is back the way it is.

it said he destroyed and built because he was building his house, ever place a wrong block that you have to get rid of and place something else there? yeah /lb t also known as log block, keeps history of all the broken and placed blocks.
It's HIS building HE can DESTROY and BUILD whatever he wants in his place, but it's more the fact it was finished, and absolutly amazing until you and your friend came along, minor damage or not you RUINED HIS BUIDING.

YOU'RE IN THE WRONG.

DON'T DESTROY SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T PLACE.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Desomas Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 am

First of all, you broke something that didn't belong to you. That was my place, something I spent a decent chunk of time getting just right. Second, that place was not griefed when I was banned (the ban was for being an asshat and killing a bunch of captive npcs. GRIEFING IS WRONG.) I came back from my ban to find my place completely torn apart. I had no hand in that what so ever.

Desomas
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 am

Desomas wrote:First of all, you broke something that didn't belong to you. That was my place, something I spent a decent chunk of time getting just right. Second, that place was not griefed when I was banned (the ban was for being an asshat and killing a bunch of captive npcs. GRIEFING IS WRONG.) I came back from my ban to find my place completely torn apart. I had no hand in that what so ever.

Read it Yero. And maybe apologize.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  mattangoh Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 am

Looking at all the evidence of screenshots, it seems that the 2 culprits (adrian and Yero) are pretty much guilty. There is already so much proof to note that the 2 of them has done the griefing. As Becca pretty much nailed:"It's HIS building HE can DESTROY and BUILD whatever he wants in his place". I am pretty much believing on the fact that Desomas was indeed building and changing his place but was not inteding to grief it.

Anyway, I am not really in any mood of believing you guys (Adrian and Yero) that you didnt greif because the screenshots told the story. But I do believe that you didnt mean to grief. The reason I am not really on your side is because of the fact that you said in the beginning, which was: "We only broke some glass and took some torches", not that you didn't even state anything else regarding the breaking of all the other blocks(wood and lapis). Guys its better to come out clean than to try weasel your way out. Another thing, do you know how to read. Cause I am pretty sure that when you read the rules of this game that it says "No Griefing". I am very shocked at what you guys have done to Desomas's house, cause In-Game we were good friends. Sad

I am sorry to say that you 2 have griefed and since no griefing is in the rules, I am affraid you guys will have to be banned. I am not really to sure about the Perma-Ban part because I do not know if they have been banned before like this.

Anyway, I hope you may get back into the server and be allowed to have a second chance. Smile

Thanks,

Mattangoh.

(I am so sorry if I had grammar mistakes)

mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 am

You will be unbanned when you can appeal well, which includes being honest and allowing us to know that you can be trusted. bom
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next