PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to talk to Desomas

5 posters

Go down

I want to talk to Desomas Empty I want to talk to Desomas

Post  YEROCnamrus Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:05 am

Okay I just wrote this huge thing and it was really good, but these stupid buttons are right underneath the arrow keys and I keep pressing them by accident and it makes the computer go back a page, so I have to write it again as similar as possible. Please bare with me.

Last edited by YEROCnamrus on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid freaking buttons)

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

I want to talk to Desomas Empty Re: I want to talk to Desomas

Post  Becca Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

Follow These steps Very closely;
1) edit this post.
2) Put in;
- What you did
- What you're going to not do
- Why you did it
- Why you're sorry
- Why you did it
- Why we should trust you again.
3) Desomas will see this, You can also private message him on here. Or make a good enough appeal to be unbanned and talk to him yourself online by either sending him a mail, or talking to him if he is online.

Last edited by Becca on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Yes i put in 'What you did' Twice for a reason.)

Becca

Back to top Go down

I want to talk to Desomas Empty I am honestly quite sorry.

Post  YEROCnamrus Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 am

Okay, I am pretty annoyed that I have to write this again, it will probably not be as good quality or long, but if anyone knows how to disable buttons on your keyboard, could you please tell me I seriously hate them so much, and I have no idea why anyone would need them. Anyway…

A while ago I went through a Nether portal on PerthCraft, and ended up in someone’s house. (Desomas’) It was a total wreck and a lot of the house had been destroyed. I foolishly thought it was abandoned because of this, and so I took some stuff for myself. I took some Lapis, Redstone torches, Stone and a bit of wood. (I’m pretty sure I took Stone I can’t exactly remember everything) I did it because when I saw the house destroyed, I just assumed no one would care if I added to the destruction and took some stuff for myself, but clearly I was very wrong and I should have known to tell an admin instead of doing anything else.

I am very sorry because I know what it is like to have your crib destroyed, I have left servers because of it. When my friend (Adrian_Italiano1) told me about this server I fell in love with it. I haven’t played Minecraft since I have been banned because the only server I played and play on is PerthCraft. I like it because everyone I met on it is friendly; the moderators/admins are cool and know what they are doing, the way you level up your mining and fighting skill is genius, I actually live in Perth Australia so the lag is minimal, and I even own a shop on the server which is very cool. I am incredibly sorry for the damage I did, and I would hate not to be able to go back on to the amazing server, because finding another one as good as PerthCraft I don’t think really exists, I just put a lot of effort into everything on PerthCraft, and if I were able back on the server there is no way I would do anything that meant risking me not being able to play on the server.

I am very sorry for the grief I caused and I would never grief a house that isn’t mine again whether or not I think it is abandoned. I am sorry.

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 am

Good appeal, nice, long and full of detail.

Just a heads up that living in Perth doesn't make much of a difference as the server is hosted in America.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  YEROCnamrus Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 am

The server must just be really good then because I don't get much lag, and my internet is pretty bad. I just hope Desomas and others realize I am not a crazed maniac who griefs everyone's house's, but I just did something incredibly foolish that I would never do again.

YEROCnamrus
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  mattangoh Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:22 am

You took time to write the app and you show sincerely that you are sorry. If I was desomas there would be a 90% chance that I would forgive you.

Great Appeal Brah

mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Thanks YEROCnamrus,
Your appeal is well done. If we find that you do something like this again, you will again be banned, and will need to pay $10 to be pardoned again.

You will be pardoned as soon possible.

Once again, Thank you.
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down