PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying shops in mall 2 o;

3 posters

Go down

Buying shops in mall 2 o; Empty Buying shops in mall 2 o;

Post  Becca Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Alright, so some of you are going to freak and yell and be sad, cry me a rive build a bridge walk the ff over it. i'm buying the 4 mall shops under my floor 1 mall shops, Swingingking knows this and left before i could pay.. idiot -.-
but, as i said, just to let yas all know 36,35,37,38, are mine k? :> Thannkkss c:

Becca

Back to top Go down

Buying shops in mall 2 o; Empty Re: Buying shops in mall 2 o;

Post  Psiiche Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 am

You don't come online and help me through the flood of new kids. You don't come online because you got rolled back (like everyone did in some way). You don't even got a whole lot of sales in the 4 stores you already own. and now you're buying 4 more stores, locking maybe 6 total people out of having a shop that doesn't have one, all because you want space? I can fit everything in the Black Market in 3 stores if I tried, 4 at max. There's no reason for one person to monopolize the market, and I honestly think that because of this there needs to be a limit on the maximum amount of stores one person can own. Think of how annoying it would be for us to have 4 floors of mall shops and for people on floors 2-4 to never get seen in the first place. Do you really want to contribute to that? I sold my third excess store in favor of all players being limited to only 2 stores per person.

"some of you are going to freak and yell and be sad, cry me a rive build a bridge walk the ff over it"
...Could have been a hell of a lot nicer than just "suck it the fuck up I get whatever I want".
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:10 am

I agree with Psiiche. I mean, I understand you can get whatever you want, and I'll do whatever else besides "cry you a rive build a bridge walk the ff over it" (Talk about bad grammar, no offense). No one needs that much room. People want to buy shops, and here you are buying about 6-7 shops in total. That is one, unneeded. Two, you're practically buying out the whole mall, because I guess you think "More land means more power." I'm sorry, but really.. All your shops are going to rather empty, or dupes of what you already have. If you want your own mall, just talk to an owner about it. Buying half of the mall we have, is really pointless. I know I might be coming off as a "bitch" but hey, everyone has opinions.

*crying a rive(,) building a bridge and walking the ff over it.* You're welcome, Princess.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 am

1. i was there through most of those bullshit new people, 2. the rollback pissed me off and i refused to come online to where i would be rolledback even more, besides i've been busy the past week, and 3. ever ask what i'm doing with the shops? no. i'm selling most of my 1st floor, if i can't then i'll rent them to people or sell them to them, i'm not being Selfish or anything, i can afford them, i should be able to buy them.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down