PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic!

3 posters

Go down

Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! Empty Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic!

Post  wizardry21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello everyone out there WizardHaven is looking for more people to join, if you would like to join and have at least $200 in game then I can sell you a plot or a pre-made house. My Minecraft username is the same as this one, wizardry21. See you all in the game!
wizardry21
wizardry21
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! Empty Re: Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic!

Post  Spiddles Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:30 am

Put up some screenshots?
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! Empty Re: Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic!

Post  milly4life Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 am

I got really excited when i first saw this and thought that you had a plugin so that your town really did have magic, Then I thought about it. But it would be a cool thing if you could pay swing or spids to add a magic plugin for wizard haven
milly4life
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  wizardry21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 am

WizardHaven is still under construction but I will try to get some screenshots up.
wizardry21
wizardry21
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! Empty Screenshots of WizardHaven

Post  wizardry21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:21 pm

This first screenshot shows were the rules are for WizardHaven.Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-011
This screenshot shows the Tower that goes to the upper levels of the town.Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-013
This screenshot shows the Nether Portal, the Enchanting Table Room and my mansion behind them.Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-014
This screenshot shows the Town Bank.
Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-015
This screenshot shows the Sheep Pen with no sheep but glitched eggs.Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-016
This next screenshot shows the Chicken and Cow Pens though the cow pen does not have any cows right now.Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-017
Now this screenshot shows the Guard House and a pub that I am currently working on.Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-019
These final two screenshots show two different prices for plots in WizardHaven.Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-010Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! 2013-011
Now the $1000 plot is the most expensive plot right now but the plots normally range from $200-$350.
wizardry21
wizardry21
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! Empty Town Mall

Post  wizardry21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:36 am

Wizard Haven is getting a new Town Mall, if you want a store in it you have to pay me for the store though if you are a resident of Wizard Haven you will be able to buy your store for half price each of the small stores are 10k the corner stores are 20k. I will post some screen shots of the mall when it is finished.
wizardry21
wizardry21
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Join WizardHaven . . . We have Magic! Empty The new WizardHaven

Post  wizardry21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:30 pm

When the server gets updated (and hopefully the new world is created) I am going to remake WizardHaven into the Lost City of Atlantis (Atlantis for short). I will be looking for a large body of water to build this new town (and yes WizardHaven will be no more). There will be a portion of the city above the but most of it will be underwater with certain areas for housing, stores, etc.
wizardry21
wizardry21
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down