PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIONYSIOS70's Application

2 posters

Go down

DIONYSIOS70's Application Empty DIONYSIOS70's Application

Post  DIONYSIOS70 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Name:Dionysios
Minecraft Username:DIONYSIOS70
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been on our server? I havnt been on long but i can devote my life if i became staff.
Why should you be a moderator?: I think i should be Moderator because i can dedicate my life to this server. I am also very well mannered even in minecraft. i am very experienced in minecraft and have been playing for some years now. I think if you give me a chance i can do great things for your server. I can even monitor the forums, whatever suits you.
What could you do to help the server?: I can build great structures and bring people to this server by either advertising or doing something else of your choosing. Seeing as i am experienced in minecraft, i know a lot of things Plugins, Redstone etc. Hopefully you can see i will be good on your server and even make me Temporary Moderator and i will show you i can do good on your server.

DIONYSIOS70

Back to top Go down

DIONYSIOS70's Application Empty Re: DIONYSIOS70's Application

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Thanks for applying Dionysios, but we'd like people to be active on our server for at least a week before we consider them for Moderator status. If you stay active and prove yourself on PerthCraft, you have a good chance of becoming a Trial-Moderator, but I'd like to see some of that dedication you're talking about first! I look forward to seeing you online.

- Spiddles

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://perthcraftserver.tumblr.con

Back to top Go down

DIONYSIOS70's Application Empty Staff Application

Post  DIONYSIOS70 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:44 pm

I know i havnt been on the server long, but i am a good building please if you give me a for example trial mod like you gave the other guy. Then i will do anything you want me to do building etc. Give me a chance because i know i can do this.

DIONYSIOS70

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:58 pm

I promoted N3GL3CTMidget to Moderator because I have know him for 2 years and have been with him on other servers. Sorry, but you must remain active for longer before you can become a staff member.

- Spiddles

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://perthcraftserver.tumblr.con

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down