PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micwicky1's Application

2 posters

Go down

Micwicky1's Application Empty Micwicky1's Application

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:33 pm

(Re-directed here because it was posted in the wrong area, my fault because I hadn't given members permission to post)

Name:

Michael Cassidy

Minecraft Username:

Micwicky1

Timezone:

GMT +10(Australia)

How long have you been on our server?

I have not yet Connected!

Why should you be a moderator?:

Because, I want to be a big part of this server. I want to help out with anything Im askted to do. I am a Mature person who also enjoys a Laugh. I will be an active member of the Staff and a Frequent name on the Server List! I want to be apart of this server from the beginning and in the distant future! If you do not want to give it to me straight away just remember my Application will still be up when you think I will be ready!

What could you do to help the server?:

I could bring a Positive and Helpful attitude to the Members of The Server! I could bring a Hard Working attitude with big builds that need to be done. I will bring a Friendly and Welcoming Attitude to all the new Members that join the server and altogether to everyone online.

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I am a 16 Yeard old boy from Canberra. I go to school still as I am only 16. I recently strated my Holidays so I will be available most of the day! I work part-time at Donut King .. I enjoy playing Basketball, SOccer and Rugby! I want to be apart of Sport when I am older as it is the thing I love to do.

Include some information about how long you've been on this server and any previous experiences on other servers:

I have not yet Connected to your server, I have no Experience on any servers as this is my first time on Multiplayer!

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://perthcraftserver.tumblr.con

Back to top Go down

Micwicky1's Application Empty Re: Micwicky1's Application

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks for applying, Mic!

I can see that you're very enthusiastic about Minecraft and our server, but because you've never played Minecraft online before and haven't had experience on other servers I'm afraid you'll have to be an active member a little bit longer before I can accept you as a Moderator. Our server's only been up for 48 hours, and we are short-handed in the staff department, so I hope you'll continue to be an active member, and one day in the near future you might become a Moderator!

Thanks for the application

- Spiddles

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://perthcraftserver.tumblr.con

Back to top Go down

Post  Micwicky1 Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm

No problem, Yeah that's fine. I'm up for just making my way up the Normal way! Mod was just going to be a Bonus anyway! Thanks for the repsonse!

Micwicky1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down