PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod/Admin Application.

2 posters

Go down

Mod/Admin Application. Empty Mod/Admin Application.

Post  N3GL3CTM Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:45 pm

My username is N3GL3CTMidget, it was too long and it wouldn't let me put it in the "Username" section :/

Name: Zach Bisson
Minecraft Username: N3GL3CTMidget
Timezone: United States, Eastern Pacific. (Currently 8:45am at the time of this post)
How long have you been on the server: Only a couple days, due to it just starting out.
Why should you be a Moderator?: Well, I believe I have adequate judgement skills, and can assess a situation quickly, and choose the correct course of action efficiently.
What can you do to help the server?: Seeing as the server is still new, the staff is outrageously short-handed. I can be there to oversee the server when the Owners aren't available, and since my timezone is practically the Owner's opposite, it works out perfectly, I can be on just as they get off, and vice-versa.

Tell us a bit about yourself. : Well, I currently work a part-time job at a Hotel, and have been putting myself through Community College. My favorite pastimes are video games, and playing American Football. Try to bring me down when I have the ball, I dare you! Wink

Previous experience: Both the Owners are fellow players of a server we frequented for about 2 years. At that time, I was like a Semi-mod rank, and aided others whenever I could. They have seen that I do what I can for the good of the server, and I have had the pleasure of befriending the both of them. They're pretty cool peoples, besides the fact that they're Aussies ;D 'MURICA! (jkjk).

Thanks for taking the time to read,
-Zach. (a.k.a: N3GL3CTMidget)

N3GL3CTM

Back to top Go down

Mod/Admin Application. Empty Re: Mod/Admin Application.

Post  Micwicky1 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Good Luck with getting Mod! Smile

Micwicky1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Very nice application

I usually wouldn't do this but because I have known you for a few years now, I will give you Moderator status despite the fact that you have been online for less than a week (The servers only been up for 48 hours), due to the fact that I know your abilities and have seen you in action before. Congratulations!

To anyone else thinking of applying, I'd prefer if you have been online for more than a week because we need to know our moderators will be dedicated. As I said, the only reason Zach is accepted is because I have known him for quite a long time.

- Spiddles

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://perthcraftserver.tumblr.con

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down