PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, just me wanting to have admin.

2 posters

Go down

Hello, just me wanting to have admin. Empty Hello, just me wanting to have admin.

Post  Sandripper Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Name:Dylan van der plas
Minecraft Username: sandripper
Timezone: GMT 1
How long have you been on our server? Ehm, around 2 weeks
Why should you be a moderator?: To catch the griefers and making a nice community and i have and expierience with bein a admin for about 3 weeks.
What could you do to help the server?: I'm planning on doing a montage video with all the good moments in the server.

Tell me about yourself: Well. I live and grew up in the netherlands/holland and i live with my brother and mother but my father suicided when i was around 3 years old and then my mother got a new husband and got then 2 little brothers but then he ran to germany and keeping my 2 little brothers there but it has happend about 5 years ago and i can finaly see them 2 months. Very Happy So ehm. I am with my freetime mostly on perthcraft and that's it i guess.

Sandripper
Sandripper
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Hello, just me wanting to have admin. Empty Re: Hello, just me wanting to have admin.

Post  Spiddles Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Only extremely trusted staff will ever get admin and we don't need and more staff at the moment, sorry.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, just me wanting to have admin. Empty Re: Hello, just me wanting to have admin.

Post  Sandripper Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Spiddles wrote:Only extremely trusted staff will ever get admin and we don't need and more staff at the moment, sorry.
Okay ;d
Sandripper
Sandripper
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down