PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator application Empty Moderator application

Post  Sasuki Sat May 04, 2013 8:52 am

Name:Alan
Minecraft Username:Sasuki_Chloe
Timezone:+GMT
How long have you been on our server?A few weeks,but I trust that I have been dedicated to server.
Why should you be a moderator?:I love the server and the people on it, and I admire the current mods and other staff and just hope I can help out on the server as well.I also constanty check around for things i can do as a non-mod to help the server as well as making sure if a rule is broken the appropriate punishment is given if havent already.
What could you do to help the server?:I have experience with some plugins,for example the LogBlock plugin,I know how to find hackers/cheaters which should not be allowed on the server.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I have a job that is quite time consuming that requires me to be focused, organized, and very efficient at problem solving and dealing with angry people.

I have been a Moderator and got Promoted to an admin on a server,I won't give out the ip here on this thread but PM me if you would like to have it.

Sasuki

Back to top Go down

Moderator application Empty Re: Moderator application

Post  Becca Sat May 04, 2013 9:41 am

uhmm..
Starters,
You haven't been on the server for more than a few days.. Where'd you come up with weeks?!
You joined and donated may first,
As you say, you have a time consuming job, We have lack of time online by a few staff, why do we need another?

You may be familiarized with some plugins but that doesn't mean you know how the server works,

Maybe wait awhile and get to know a few people first. And learn how the server is run.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuki Sat May 04, 2013 9:50 am

Oh alright sure,No problem.

Sasuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down