PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

5 posters

Go down

Moderator Application  Empty Moderator Application

Post  PeaTenshi Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 am

Name: Kyra Bushell

Minecraft Name: PeaTenshi

TimeZone: (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

How long have you been on our server?: be here since about january i think

Why should you be a moderator?: i feel i would make a good moderator because i am on a lot when there are no other mods online. Also  tho i sometimes might not speak much depending on my mood i am always watching whats going on and speak up if need to. I have Been playing Minecraft for about 3 yrs or so. Perthcraft is my favourite server and actually the only one i play on other then my Brother private pokemon server. 

What could you do to help the server?: well could do anything asked really, tho not sure exactly what that is surpose mean the question is very vague lol.... but could watch for peoples behaviour and such as i'm on a lot i know most the regular players... 

Tell us a bit about yourself: 
well this one is interesting to answer simply because it all depends on what you want to know. At the moment i don't work and i am looking at going back to school for training in the field of computers. Razz Yes i know my spelling is shocking sometimes, but i am Dyslexic. i am single with no kids. lol, not quite sure what else to say tho most of you's know me pretty well. And i am willing to answer anything asked of me. lol I am a fun loveing person whom loves her music of all genres. 

i know this is short but i am not one to brag about myself, feel it is much better for people to get to know me for themselves as the views would be different. 
PeaTenshi
PeaTenshi
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application  Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 am

I'm in full support of Pea being a member of staff. Pea is a giver; she always lets people have things if they ask nicely and are nice to her. She has childcare experience, disregarding the no children fact. She has a lot of minecraft experience, is mature and is kind to everyone around her. She is always on the server (extremely active) and she's quite creative. As a diamond member, she has the ability to kick but rarely uses it as her will is merciful and justice. Currently, she is the best candidate for staff members.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  BobRuby Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Just to add my two cents. I have Pea to be a kind, patient, and helpful person on the server, and think she would make a wonderful mod. 

Bob

BobRuby
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:56 am

I'd agree for her to be trialed but i just don't see it.
Where she's mature enough and knows what's going on, friendly and kind for sure.
But i haven't seen her physically jump into what's going on in perthcraft, I haven't seen her use the forums, i haven't seen her help someone when they're asking,
e.g Just yesterday a few people were asking simple questions she could have answered instead she continued to do what she did.
the person then continued to spam their question, Where i thought she'd jump in, she obviously didn't and that got me a bit upset, 
I don't know if she just has her chat disabled or not but she completely ignores it to the point people are capsing her name.

If she can get involved more then she'd make an excellent addition to Perthcrafts staff.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Min3r_St3v3 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:15 am

I think you have some good reasons, but you need to capitalize your I's. It makes stuff seem... Not proper. That is really the only thing I'm commenting on. So just work on your I's and make them seem more proper. I only mean when your using it as one word/letter like, "I'm going to play on PerthCraft."

Min3r_St3v3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 am

undefined wrote: Razz Yes i know my spelling is shocking sometimes, but i am Dyslexic.
Miner, I hardly think that you read over her application. Above is the part that you missed reading. Spelling is only a problem if the person can spell but chooses not to do so. Please, Miner, next time read over the whole application before you make a comment such as that.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:27 am

why judge an application based on that, even when she's given a reason for it, she can still spell better than half our players.
look at the bigger picture than just the "spelling", I personally don't even think your comment is valid at this point. 
her spelling won't affect the way she is as a trial mod, it's all about how she handles situations.
making your accusation about spelling invalid.
Especially when she's given a reason for it.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down