PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

4 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post  silo44 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

Dear Perthcraft Owners and Admins,
Hello my name is Derek and I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I am 14 years old and take 2 honors courses, math and English, and I take electives like Marketing and Engineering. Well, I might not be very old, but I am very mature. I am in Student Council at my high school and am in Robotics club and Autos club. I like to stick up for people who get bullied and I take bullying very seriously. Im only 5'4 and 90 pounds, so I was bullyed in grade school. I have turned that expereince into my drive now. I am sort of quiet, but I ran for Student Council and made it, suprisingly, as Treasurer. I like to help people, and I see this as another oppotunity to help. Well, that's all I got. Thanks for hearing me out. My name on the forums is the same as my MC name so no difficulties there. I hope to be a mod in the future... I hope I made a lasting impression. Thanks again! Smile

Sincerely,
Derek from Pheonix

P.S. I am 2 hours behind East Coast time in the United States... I know most of you are from Australia so I hope that helps. Oh ya, and Psiiche is a very good mod... She helped all my problems, even helped me to get to this page! Bye!

Last edited by silo44 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clicked edit because I thought I needed a file name... Apprently I didn't.)
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post  Spiddles Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:06 am

Nice application, but we don't need any staff at the moment, sorry.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Obblebobble Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Maybe you should lock the whole forums, and open them when you DO need staff so people don't waste their time writing up a decent application just to get it denied for an unchangeable reason.
Obblebobble
Obblebobble
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 am

Or just make an announcement stating that staff aren't going to be accepted if they were to make an application..
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 am

We may refer to previous applications when we do need staff, that's why we're still allowing people to apply.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down