PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for xray hacking

3 posters

Go down

Banned for xray hacking Empty Banned for xray hacking

Post  bocgray Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:59 pm

I got banned for my mining style like come on everyone is different. I'm not the only one that gets a lot of diamonds and emeralds. Just look at StephinJane she finds lots of diamonds, gold and emeralds. What about tatan he is the same. Sometimes you just get lucky sometimes you don't but I've played minecraft on lots of different servers and i know that if you mine around ores sometime you can get emeralds or find other veins of ores. If you still want me banned then so be it but i wasn't hacking and i was thinking about donating but if this is how you treat people, who are just having fun mining around(Not using xray hacks) Then i guess i just won't donate or play on your server. It makes no difference to me i have my own server.

Kind Regards,
Gray
bocgray
bocgray
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

https://www.youtube.com/solarisau

Back to top Go down

Banned for xray hacking Empty Re: Banned for xray hacking

Post  Spiddles Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:08 pm

I appreciate that everyone is different, but retain my original conclusion that no-one, regardless of 'style' has the ability to tunnel directly to various veins of gold. Digging around ores does not include making a random tunnel branching out into another vein of ores.

I appreciate that you're considering donating to support the server, but I do not appreciate the fact that you try to move the focus on to other players while denying your own obvious hacks. If it makes no difference to you, you can go play on your own server with your fancy 'tp' commands and use all the hacks you want Smile

You can reply to this thread with a second appeal that admits you used X-Ray and apologises for doing so.
I'm going night-nights, I'll look at it tomorrow morning.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocgray Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Wow you must really not understand. the concept that i was trying to bring forward in a respective manner. I was using Steph and Tatan as an example. To show that i'm not the only one that get a lot of ores. The first time i joined i thought steph was hacking cause it was diamonds after diamonds in the feed. But i was told by tatan that she was just very lucky. So why aren't I allowed to mine in different directions and find ores. Just because its not strip mining and i found a bunch of ores doesn't mean that someone is hacking. I bet in the amount of hours that i have played mine craft in this way I've probably missed a lot of ores. On top of that it means that its a long walk back home (since i normally play in single player).

It shouldn't matter that i dig in random directions and get ores whats it to you if i get lucky. Most of the time miners like me die because of lava and we lose all our stuff. Everyone has good and bad days in mine craft or any game for that matter. So why would you rain on someones lucky day?

And who are you to say that i have tp command on my server. If anything your the one being rude and aggressiveness towards someone just playing mine craft. Also some of my friends already play on your server hence why i wouldn't want to lose such a position on a server that makes not only my friends but also my girlfriend happy when we play all together.

I know that you have to keep order and ban hackers. But when you ban someone for x-raying without them being able to give some defense before you are kicked from a server is very rude. Even if you have a forum with a ban and appeal topic it doesn't change the fact that you were rude and hostile towards me. Again maintaining order on such a large server is hard i know. But the fact of the matter is that you didn't say anything before you banned me, i wasn't hacking in the first place and now your being even more rude, making accusations about how my server is run. Dog move. i would be ashamed if anyone of my friends didn't give a newcomer a chance to say something in his defense.

The naivety that comes from younger people and the power that comes from being an admin is overwhelming and is blinding you from the bazaar mine craft players who play differently to others. Get your cursor out of the chat box and stop using commands when it is unnecessary. I understand that commands and such are needed and used to maintain order to keep the server running smoothly considering you have a money system. But its people like you who ban people just because they can when they see someone doing something different or getting diamonds.

I'm sick and tired of admins banning people over small little miss understandings such as this. Why should i have to make an appeal when you could just talk to me like a normal human being and sort it out. i'm not saying that i was hacking but i will say i'm sorry if i offended you in any manner.

Do as you please if you wish to unban me but i respect the rules of each server i play on and i expect the same in return. So now i hand it over to you i expect to have an apology for the events just past.

Kind Regards,
Gray
bocgray
bocgray
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 am

"You can reply to this thread with a second appeal that admits you used X-Ray and apologises for doing so."

I know you were using it, so do the other moderators. Just admit that you were and apologise for doing so Smile

The truth will set you freeee.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocgray Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 am

Fine i was xray hacking (dont even have xray hacks but anyway) and i'm sorry for using them on a survival server to get diamonds and other ores.
bocgray
bocgray
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Unbanned, I got my eye on you.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocgray Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey Spiddles,

I just tired to log on but it says i'm still banned?
bocgray
bocgray
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 am

I'll try again when I get home in a few hours.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:18 am

IF you are ever caught again, Gray, You will need to donate $10 to be unbanned.
We do not appreciate that you have lied to us and we will keep a very close eye on you.
Treat this pardon well, and with respect.

swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down