PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wasnt using xray

4 posters

Go down

I wasnt using xray Empty I wasnt using xray

Post  CooJas Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 pm

I admit i had xray but it didnt work or anything. I tried to use it on another server and it didnt work so i didnt try it on perthcraft. I didnt know that you could actually get rid of it once you put it in. I thought that you had go through delete every single file and that would take a bit so i just didnt do it. after i was kicked my friend ConfinedMite told me how to use the force update. and now i arent putting xray or anything in again

CooJas

Back to top Go down

I wasnt using xray Empty Seriously i didnt know how to force update

Post  CooJas Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 pm

I didnt

CooJas

Back to top Go down

I wasnt using xray Empty Re: I wasnt using xray

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Man, what is with people and double posting these days?
If you knew how to install a mod, it doesn't make sense that you're saying you don't know to uninstall a mod. Since when was it allowed (or humane) to have an xray mod on an economy server? You were banned because you were mining straight towards the ores you could find. In this case, it seems like you have no proof that you didn't use xray, so it's guilty until proven innocent. This is classified as hacking and can be a serious crime or punishable offense in some servers, so Perthcraft is going easy on you.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Make an account so you can be referred to and to force update: go to options above "Login" then press "force update!" Then login like normal
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm

If you were banned for Xray it was for a reason. When we suspect Xray it is a clear and obvious giveaway when you're using it. It may look too easy to use, but you can't hide it.

And saying you had it installed but not using it is the same as saying you're going to walk into a store with a gun in your hand and not use it. Of course you're going to use it, why else would you bring it/install it in the first place? To use it.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:18 am

If you apologize for using it and admit that it was working we will let you back on, everyone gets one warning. If you use x-ray again you will be permanently banned.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down