PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application

2 posters

Go down

do you think I would make a good mod? Read my application and find out

Staff application I_vote_lcap25%Staff application I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Staff application I_vote_lcap75%Staff application I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Staff application Empty Staff application

Post  cameronspeed177 Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Hello Perthcraftians, I am of the age 12 and would like to be a server staff member (mod) for Perthcraft!                                                               I think I would be a good mod for four reasons. Number one, I always take in everyone's  input on any subject. number two I spend allot of time and effort on this server and would like to help out others who have struggled, so it makes there time on perthcraft better. Number three, I am good friends with anyone I meet on perthcraft thus less outbursts in the use of foul language that goes uncaught. number four, I really enjoy helping people feel better and helping them have more fun.

some of the down things of me being a mod are: 1, I cannot be one full time only Wednesdays, Thursdays and every other weekend. another down side is my young age, some people may not respect me because of my young age.

-CameronSpeed177

cameronspeed177
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Staff application Empty Re: Staff application

Post  Becca Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:37 am

you won't be mod, You'll be Trial-Mod, There's a big difference.

You Troll.
You annoy people for fun.
You spam /tp requests
You sook and spam when something goes wrong in your "plans"(Usually when you're annoying someone)
You blame everything on someone else when they report you for being annoying or offensive.
You then go back anyway and build something where someone doesn't like It after a fight.
you just can't walk away.

You just aren't mature enough to be considered a staff.

-------------------------
My opinion.
Sorry If It were harsh.

Becca

Back to top Go down