PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simplification to Ranking Up! (Credit to Arisaka1)

4 posters

Go down

Simplification to Ranking Up! (Credit to Arisaka1) Empty Simplification to Ranking Up! (Credit to Arisaka1)

Post  swingingkings Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 pm

I have implemented Arisaka's suggestion of bedrock as a form of currency for ranking up!

Bedrock will cost $1000 and will be located next to the signs about in-game ranks down the stairs at spawn.

Players will pay the money price through bedrock and will continue the use of sponges.
Examples:
R1 = 1k , 1 bedrock
R2 = 15k + 32 sponges , 15 bedrock + 32 sponges
R3 = 20k + 96 sponges , 20 bedrock + 96 sponges
ect.

When ready to rank up, place the right amount of bedrock and sponges into a chest anywhere, making sure it's locked, then send a ticket using ./pe new by the chest.

Please post on this thread if you have any questions.

Credit to Arisaka1 who made the suggestion, you may read it for more information! Simplification to Ranking Up! - Arisaka1
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Simplification to Ranking Up! (Credit to Arisaka1) Empty Re: Simplification to Ranking Up! (Credit to Arisaka1)

Post  Frodomann1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:22 pm

I'm assuming you're using worldguard to keep us from placing bedrock? If so, this is a pretty good idea. It solves some of the issues that people have with ranking up, so lets do it!
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Simplification to Ranking Up! (Credit to Arisaka1) Empty Re: Simplification to Ranking Up! (Credit to Arisaka1)

Post  Becca Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:56 pm

I think you need to add  sell for that too..
Because, what if people accidentally buy it, then they're stuck with it.
Or people like to keep their money like some, tatan in diamonds, what if they were wanting to do that with bedrock.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  mouse16345 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 am

I dont get it
mouse16345
mouse16345
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 am

Okay so, the way we use to do it, get sponges and have the money right? And just wait for swingingkings to be online.

Now, there's bedrock under the stairs at spawn, each piece is worth 1k, with this, we get sponges and convert the money for the ranks, e.g R5 is 100k I think, you'd buy as much bedrock as you could with the 100k, put it in a chest with the sponges, "/pe new I'm ready for rank blahblah" and then you'll be ranked up when swingingking gets online

basically, Instead of both of you needing to be online, you can just shove it all into a chest and go offline for 18 hours.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down