PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people with perks abusing there power way to much

+3
Dillzadada
Becca
jascarma
7 posters

Go down

people with perks abusing there power way to much Empty people with perks abusing there power way to much

Post  jascarma Thu May 02, 2013 11:23 am

i can understand that the server relies on donations to survive but i feel some of the perks are to much control. and people are abusing them. enchants, weather, time perks are totally messing with the game and giving it a complete unnatural feel.. im all for allowing people to have more powers than others but there must be a way to know if these people are going to use that power positively or just ignorantly and annoy everyone..

dillzadada who has diamond class is the perfect example of this. constantly changing the weather and time to suit only him and not asking anyone if it bothers them.. there is no point even running the server if its only going to benefit people who have more money than others..

to make things worst when i brought this up with him he acted superiour and like my feelings and everyone elses on the server didnt matter and his "powers" permitted him to do what he wanted.. if this is the case i dont want to play on this server anymore. i cant handle people who have heaps of power and dont know how to appropriately use it..

may i also add that this is the best minecraft server ive been on so far and i would truely regret leaving it.. but some changes definately need to be made about perks..

jascarma

Back to top Go down

people with perks abusing there power way to much Empty Re: people with perks abusing there power way to much

Post  Becca Thu May 02, 2013 11:32 am

okay, I agree and disagree at the same time.

He donated, He gets the perks, he can use them when he chooses, But i really do think that he should ask if anyone minded in the first place,
he's being a bit selfish with his perks.

the past what, 48 hours he has been back, and so many people have complained, and i too feel his taking everything too far.

He thinks because he "donated" which he didn't, His friend did.
that his opinion matters most in any situation, Every fight he starts his excuse is "I donated, Get over it"

Manners are a big part on the server too, To be respected, you earn the respect first.

Yet Jascarma, When he first did this, You didn't act the way you probably could have..
you went off straight away,
causing a massive fight server wide.
/msg or asking why he continues to change it might have been better, instead of just becoming aggressive straight away, making him respond aggressively then the rest of us having to match your pitch because no one will listen.

Dillion got un-banned and got his rank from a friend, But he does not see that just because he donated does not make him top shit on the server, He knows nothing about how this server runs, or anything about plugins,
My opinion, He needs to back off for awhile until he learns how the server runs And his manners need a kick in the ass.

cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

Last edited by Becca on Thu May 02, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Must.Add.More.Cats.)

Becca

Back to top Go down

people with perks abusing there power way to much Empty Re: people with perks abusing there power way to much

Post  Dillzadada Thu May 02, 2013 11:37 am

I now know that i should ask and how am i being selfish i know everyone hates the rain?
Dillzadada
Dillzadada
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 am

You could have acted differently when Jas went off, But instead you matched his pitch and took it further, don't start fights. and don't continue when you've been asked so many times to stop.
you've been back for not even 48hours and you're hated by 78% of the server.
you donated, So what, a lot of people have, it doesn't make you any more special, it doesn't mean your opinion matters more, it doesn't mean everyone has to respect you anymore than what you earn.

going around saying hey i'm diamond i can do this.

Isn't a good way to earn respect, Yes you're diamond, We all know that, Doesn't mean jack shit. there's a lot of other donor ranked people, You aren't the first diamond and you surely won't be the last, We don't care.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Dillzadada Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 am

I Find this very sexist ....
Dillzadada
Dillzadada
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 am

Dillzadada wrote:I Find this very sexist ....

Uhm i mentioned nothing about sexuality, How is it sexist?

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverCloud Thu May 02, 2013 11:57 am

Becca wrote:You could have acted differently when Jas went off, But instead you matched his pitch and took it further, don't start fights. and don't continue when you've been asked so many times to stop.
you've been back for not even 48hours and you're hated by 78% of the server.

Did you know, that about 85% of statistics are made up on spot?
Half the people haven't met him yet, let's um. Calm down a bit on the 'facts.' ._.

But hey guys. Just a heads up, the quickest, cleanest, and easiest way to end an argument, is to just either admit you're wrong or faulted, or shut up and/or leave. Whether or not you may at the time feel that what you did was wrong or not, try your best to end it.

Instead, save the topic, and report to the forums and/or an authority, or something else, instead of trying to make your point on the server, where other players are playing. You'll get more players reading the argument, more opinions will be voiced, the snowball will roll bigger and bigger, until everything you've said is squashed as flat as a..uh..a uh...(pancakes aren't very flat guys okay they should be fluffy if you're eating flat pancakes you're not eating the proper kind) paper.

Make your point on the server, clear and coherent, calm and precise, good and strong, and you'll get a better chance at getting others to understand/see your viewpoint.

LET'S KEEP THE SERVER HAPPY LIKE FLUFFY KITTENS :]

http://mugumugu.tumblr.com/post/49162169847/sinvraal-what-the-heck-maybe-one-more-glass-of
RiverCloud
RiverCloud
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://livinginminecraft.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Thu May 02, 2013 12:01 pm

As the perks go, we expect the users of these to respect them and use them responsibly, with a few rules in play, (As for enchant, as one should not freely sell enchanted items with ./enchant, etc..). All individuals who have used this particular perk before, have accepted these terms and respected it.

If one chooses to use these for other reasons that will create undesired conflicts, the perk will be simply removed from the individual.

swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 pm

swingingkings wrote:As the perks go, we expect the users of these to respect them and use them responsibly, with a few rules in play, (As for enchant, as one should not freely sell enchanted items with ./enchant, etc..). All individuals who have used this particular perk before, have accepted these terms and respected it.

If one chooses to use these for other reasons that will create undesired conflicts, the perk will be simply removed from the individual.

Adding on to this statement, to whomever wants to donate to become a "class" would have to prove their loyalty to the server to why they deserve these perks through behavior, even if you do donate, unless you pass the simple trial period, your rank would be stripped of you. Imagine when donating that you're a trial-mod, you just got the new rank and you'll have to prove to the server your virtues. Large donors such as Dexter and Zach have maintained their rank because they haven't abused it. Dill, you're abusing your rank, keep going and you'll be stripped of any ability you have, I don't think Chloe's money should be going down the drain either, just saying. Also, the ability to kick should be removed in my opinion, it's allowing a person to have staff-only abilities and will get to a point of annoyance. I don't want people in different ranks kicking each other. Donating aside, parity is what we all are deriving on this server of ours.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 Thu May 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Inv3rt3d wrote:

Adding on to this statement, to whomever wants to donate to become a "class" would have to prove their loyalty to the server to why they deserve these perks through behavior, even if you do donate, unless you pass the simple trial period, your rank would be stripped of you.
Not sure what I think about this, I think that if someone donated that much money but didn't pass the test, they just wasted their money, I think that would cause major trouble.
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Thu May 02, 2013 10:15 pm

It would be, however if someone is causing trouble, donor or not, they still get banned. It's just people that donate generally are mature and don't cause trouble, this is just a case of a bad user with some good perks.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down