PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/

Go down

Do you guys want me to have quite a bit of spare time?

Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/ I_vote_lcap50%Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/ I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/ I_vote_lcap50%Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/ I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/ Empty Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/

Post  DragonMa Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Week holidays! WOO! After they're over, I'm not sure if I'll be able to be on much :/ but we'll see! Hopefully I get a bit of spare time to hang out with you guys Smile Well I will be on as much as possible so next Sunday start saying bye to me and hope I have lots of spare time!
NOTE: I will be able to hang out with you all day on Monday ONLY. never again monday :/
Well cya! Take care! Hope to see some nice improvements on the server! Very Happy
And hope you all change your skin to <3's lol!
[u]

DragonMa

Back to top Go down

Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/ Empty Re: Gonna be online for a week next week, week after that I will be real absent :/

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:51 pm

In off-topic or general discussion, way down on the page there was an inactivity thread that you could have posted, this thread is a bit useless.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down