PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding it hard to stay online.

+4
Psiiche
Frodomann1
mattangoh
Becca
8 posters

Go down

Finding it hard to stay online. Empty Finding it hard to stay online.

Post  Becca Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:55 pm

So i know i haven't been on much in the past week, but i'm finding it hard to stay online for a long period of time, It's getting a ta boring and i know others think so too, i've had people asking me for other server i-ps ( none given out of course ), But i'm thinking we need some sort of thing to liven the server up.. And i don't mean a PMC bump because i don't think anyone can handle a new flood of people xD
I shall now try and be more active O _O

Sleep elephant

Becca

Back to top Go down

Finding it hard to stay online. Empty Re: Finding it hard to stay online.

Post  mattangoh Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:08 pm

----

Last edited by mattangoh on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Once you achieve the highest level, you stop leveling. The same is true in minecraft. Try setting your sights on building a giant (insert something giant here) and making it out of a material that isn't dirt cheap.
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:25 pm

I agree with what Frodo said, and it's also what I told ISeeYouTrolllin in his "I'm bored" thread. If you set a goal for yourself or you collect something, you'll never get bored because you'll always be doing something, whether it's building that sculpture or building that will never be finished, or collecting all the world's ____ (whatever it is you want to collect as I do with butter. I'll always need cash because of buying butter, so that keeps me playing. And I'm not bored in the least yet LOL
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Psiiche, you're never bored because you always have a ban to issue to someone :3. I reckon once the owners think that most people are on the brink in doing everying on mcmmo and towny, they'll add in something new.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverCloud Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:30 am

Do you guys reckon we start up some server-wide build project or something? (Not in Creative or though; more challenging to gather all the resources) It'll be fun, and one hell of a challenge for everyone, like collaborating everyone's ideas/agreeing on designs/looks, etc. But there's a lot of serious builders on the server, plus the fact that the group effort is much more fun than being the only one working on some enormous build xD

It's not really a good idea, because there's bound to be many issues (ie, griefing, looting of the build materials, conflict on what/how to build something, upsets about money/resources being spent on the build, who gets to build what, etc.

Idk. I'm always up for a group build of some sort; Building is my hype ;D
RiverCloud
RiverCloud
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://livinginminecraft.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am

RiverCloud wrote:Do you guys reckon we start up some server-wide build project or something? (Not in Creative or though; more challenging to gather all the resources) It'll be fun, and one hell of a challenge for everyone, like collaborating everyone's ideas/agreeing on designs/looks, etc. But there's a lot of serious builders on the server, plus the fact that the group effort is much more fun than being the only one working on some enormous build xD

It's not really a good idea, because there's bound to be many issues (ie, griefing, looting of the build materials, conflict on what/how to build something, upsets about money/resources being spent on the build, who gets to build what, etc.

Idk. I'm always up for a group build of some sort; Building is my hype ;D

That is an amazing idea, yet most people don't like others buildings, therefor it'd have to be something everyone is happy in contributing too, If not, we can still get a bunch of people that would like to and figure out from there, builders,material gatherers,site watcher, But it sounds fun,a goal, and also a chance for disaster.
But as for everything else and others not wanting to do it, i suggest we do need more events, so, people get the fork over to the suggestions thread.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 pm

It could be run similar to how the building contest was ran, sign up on here to be able to have access to build in the area, then create a warp at spawn to give a shortcut to it. Now, ideas for it and size.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:49 pm

I was thinking it would be cool to setup a giant city themed PVP capture the flag arena ... It was gonna be my next project after the game fair. I was planning on it being really big and maybe in the nether somewhere. You guys think thats a good idea?
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:43 pm

That's a great idea, I'd help if I knew anything about redstone mechanics.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Well, I only read the first few posts. I'm not bored because I'm setting my sight on ranking up, helping build Psiiche's town.. That's one of the reasons I think we moved. We could barely find anything in our mine, and plus, we love the snow biomes. It was perfect. The reasons why I'm never on is because I have school work. I have a C+ in two of my classes and I need to get them up because I have A's in the rest of my classes. If people are SO bored, host some of these things yourself, you know? Maybe that'll make it a bit funner, to sit and watch your plans come to life and to see all of that. Building competitions are fun, and I think I'd probably not do one again, if not for fun. I love everyone on this server who treats me fair. That's all I give hells to. They're also a reason why I'm always on, and my Moderation rank. Boredom sucks balls, but y'knowww. You got to stick through it. <3
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:42 am

Inv3rt3d wrote:That's a great idea, I'd help if I knew anything about redstone mechanics.

It wouldn't require much for redstone, just where the flags are placed and taken from. .... unless if we wanted to make it TF2 stile with doors that open from the 2 bases at the same time... I'm sure I could rig the portcullis design I have to do that.

Do you think we could get many people to help build it?
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down