PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION

+2
swingingkings
Mr_Round
6 posters

Go down

MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION Empty MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION

Post  Mr_Round Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Your Moderators Should get perks for doing all the baning kicking ect. Your Mods are doing a awesome job for your server why not reward them with special mod perks after they pass the trial mod phase. like fly or something useful like a special kit or diamonds every week. or somthing

Your Mods are the Cops of your server And Deserve Compensation i Think any way. 

COPS get piad to do a duty even though they do it for the good of the commuinity
so MODS are like Cops and I think they Should get paid. I dont plan to ever be a Mod I have been a Operator,Mod Admin, Chat Mod ect for as long as i care to remember and just now playing the game as it was ment to be played to a point  and you i herd they still have to donate to get fly or other Perms

Just "Suggestion"

I think if you want to keep your mods working and happy ban kick ect should be the duty but pay them to keep them working )))not saying there not doing there job(((( 

I would like to see them rewarded

Mr_Round
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION Empty Re: MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION

Post  swingingkings Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 pm

That's actually interesting. The server was based off OC which is a server that shutdown last year, and they didn't so.. yea.

I'll think about it, thanks round Smile
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION Empty Re: MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION

Post  Frodomann1 Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:04 am

Mods work for the respect that they deserve, unfortunately, some people do not give that respect to them. I feel like adding perks to mod ranks would be beneficial to the mods, but may increase the hate towards them in the long run.
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

MODS WORK AND SHOULD GET COMPENSATION Empty true but...

Post  Mr_Round Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:07 am

I Dont think people would hate them because im not a mod on this server nore admin Operater of any kind and think that isnt right they do all that work and nothing

Mr_Round
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am

Hi, I'm a Mod.

I volunteered for the spot I have and worked hard to get it, I don't expect to be paid and neither should the rest of the staff team.

We filled out an application because we wanted to help the server, not once did we say we wanted something back.

most of the staff are donators, adding perks would be ridiculous, and it will probably send more people to apply even when there's no spots open.

If this carries through to the staff getting paid, and they're fine with it, so be it. But I'd ask for whatever that payment is, for me not to have it because I refuse to take it.

I like being a Mod of Perthcraft and helping when I can, I never ask for anything in return and I don't see why I should start now.

It's a nice idea and all, but we volunteered to help Perthcraft, to right the wrong when we can, we have the privelage and the trust to do it. Getting paid just takes the spark out of it.

I appreciate getting a please and thank-you, that's enough for me. I never actually get it but It's the thought that I've helped someone that makes it worth everything.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Agreed with everything Frodo and Becca had previously explained.
"when they pass the trial phase"
I'm a trial mod and have been for 9 months, I think you should pick your words in a better manner.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:09 am

If people passed the trial phase and got the perks, those perks not only would cause more negative feelings toward the moderators. If the moderators are not mature enough or sensible, then they may go power crazed, depending on the level of the perk.
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down