PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Problem

4 posters

Go down

Staff Problem Empty Staff Problem

Post  Silently_Asleep1 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:58 am

Ok first and probably the most important is that there isn't any staff on so you need to get some more active people. And I get everyone has a life and it needs time off but man oh man... OK so here is my problem I was griefed and then I got Madi to help me with it but it was a couple of days old because I wasn't on when this happened so Madi couldn't do anything about it... So here is where im getting at, if there isn't anyone on to spawn in griefed items for players then im simply just going to leave because if this server lets those little things slide everyone is going to take advantage of this and start griefing alot more. So PLEASE take this into consideration please.

Thanks,
Silently
Silently_Asleep1
Silently_Asleep1

Back to top Go down

Staff Problem Empty Re: Staff Problem

Post  x_Madi_x Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:08 am

Thank you for making this post.

I wish I had a little bit more powers to help you. Everyone on this server deserves to be helped, but since that help is always.. not there, it makes me want to punch my own face. I'm sorry I couldn't roll back more than a few days, honestly it makes me crazy to know I can't help anyone.

I think the lack of owners and the lack of higher powers not being on lately, it's killing the server. Because most of the work that needs to be done, it can't be because of the lack of Owners. I think it's just they are trying to make everything equal for everyone. I can only help to an extent, and if that extent needs to be stretched longer, I can't do anything and the owners are only on every few days. Once, both the owners weren't on for 5 days at a time, and that's killing the server. Everyone just gets tired of waiting and gets tired because they can't rank up, and I just can't help people do that.

I hope you understand, I will try my best to help you out.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  BobRuby Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Is there any way to delegate rank increases to the Mods? I don't mean to increase the Mod responsibilities, but if the Mods could increase rank for folks, rather than just Swing or Spiddles, then that might help.

Bob

BobRuby
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 pm

A) One owner is completely inactive on the server and couldn't care less.

B) The other owner is inactive around 75% of the time because of schooling. This is a reason I could actually respect though, unlike the other owner who simply couldn't be bothered with signing on.

C) The current abilities that Mods have are extremely limited because neither owner wants to give more "power" or "control" to them. The owners are not on here to oversee the place, but they won't give the ability to oversee to their staff, either.

D) The fact that Mods even have Rollback came from them absolutely begging their asses off for it back in January. They are restricted to only rolling back something if it happened within 48 hours of being found, and Mods used to not even have Vanish until yes, in January, they also had to beg for that as well, EVEN THOUGH it was available as a donator perk.

E) No one except the owners have the ability to spawn in items, and they never intend to give it to staff, because of fear of abusing it.

F) Mods do not have the ability to break chests and furnaces that are placed where they shouldn't be. Oh, someone decided to grief your house by placing furnaces/signs everywhere? You'll have to submit a ticket and wait however long for an owner to sign on and fix it, if it's too late for rollback.

G) The prices and requirements for ranking up has increased by more than double their original cost, and prices to sellback farmed food to the Black Market has dropped to below half its original price. This is due to the owners lowering the price of farmed items, versus simply disallowing 200x200 block powered/automatic farms.

H) The owners won't allow Mods to rank people up, also for fear of them abusing it and allowing people to rank up without having the proper amount of money/sponges, or offering a discount to their friends.

Even though "Mods" had their time as Trial-Mods before being promoted to full Mod, and Madi has been a full Mod for a few months now, the owners simply do not trust their staff to handle things the way they should be handled in their absence. Now you know why I stepped down from being a Mod here.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down