PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becca claimed my town..

+4
mattangoh
Becca
Frodomann1
iamsparta2
8 posters

Go down

Becca claimed my town.. Empty Becca claimed my town..

Post  iamsparta2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 am

So ya know, i got bored on the server after a while plus i had to go back to school... i come back to see that becca claimed my island with my house on it. Swing and Spids, you guys made me get permission from aussie to claim it and then you let becca claim in without anything of my words to say something about it. I want her to unclaim MY town. or at least my house and the village that i got all the villagers into.
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Becca claimed my town.. Empty Re: Becca claimed my town..

Post  Frodomann1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:35 am

You do NOT want her to unclaim your town. Trust me. If she does, POOF its gone, just like it was never there. Sorry about your town bro, but if you left the server, she saved it from being rolled back.
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:44 am

No, POOF everything will be rolled beck to when it wasnt claimed. when I owned it.
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Frodomann1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:07 am

Its not worth the risk
Frodomann1
Frodomann1
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:47 am

uhm... You said multiple times you quit and weren't coming back, i waited quite a while, then StompDatGoomba was still living there and he wanted to join my town, I figured it was easier just to claim the island as a town like you were going to do and if you still wanted it you could just join my town or something.Technically it's his island now. You shouldn't have said multiple times you were going to quit, I'm not giving that island up, if i unclaim it, it'll rollback further than what it did when aussie claimed it, including stomps house, so, guess you're going to have to live with it.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  mattangoh Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 am

As becca said, if she un claims the land then it will rollback a crap load of stuff. Obviously, this is stupid and unreasonable because all the work put there will be gone. Really... just live there and relax. You were gone and said you would be gone so its only fair that becca claimed your town. Besides its not that bad, its stil A town. What a Face

mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am

The question is, can you do anything like you normally would be able to do if you were in Becca's town, as in, do you havecontrol over what you do?
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:30 am

Inv3rt3d wrote:The question is, can you do anything like you normally would be able to do if you were in Becca's town, as in, do you havecontrol over what you do?

I claimed it as an outpost, then claimed the land for the town so it's protected from griefers and what not, StompDatGoomba has full control over the island, and sparta would too, I already said i'd have no say in what he has and does on that island i just claimed it to keep it protected. I'm not building on it, besides the wall Aussie started, i plan to finish it.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Oh im sorry i didnt know i said i was quitting forever. I said that i was not going to be on nearly as much as i used to be. i said that to swing,troll,silo, and stomp. if you unclaim it, all that will happen is that it will roll back untill you didnt own it. and asfor the offer of joining your town, No. I alread live in trollica, i planned to have troll claim it as an outpost. Not. You.
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Uhm you kinda did.. You said it 3 times when Silo was banned, and then again a few days after, and then a week later, then you were offline for almost a month. StompDatGoomba had the privilege of taking that land as soon as you said you quit, and unclaiming it, will roll it right back. So deal with it. I claimed it not even 48 hours ago. Nice timing.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:39 pm

If you've built a house in Trollica, what difference does it make if your island is claimed by some one else? You'll be in trollica and the only visible difference is Wonderland popping up on your screen. I wouldn't risk unclaiming it.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  milly4life Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 pm

iamsparta2 wrote:Oh im sorry i didnt know i said i was quitting forever.

you may not have said that, but you did say "I quit" and never said when you would come back.
milly4life
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverCloud Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Just to clear things up, unclaiming it will just revert the land back to the state it was before BECCA claimed it. So no, Stomp's house will not be gone. Unless he made that after the claim, which I'm pretty sure he did not.
However, any changes Stomp has made to the outpost after the claim WILL be unclaimed. Meaning that hidden treasure chest I placed will be gone, Stomp(who still needs to get a forum account <_<). D:
RiverCloud
RiverCloud
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://livinginminecraft.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

None of that matters. If he owned the land you can't claim it. End of story.

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Becca wrote:Uhm you kinda did.. You said it 3 times when Silo was banned, and then again a few days after, and then a week later, then you were offline for almost a month. StompDatGoomba had the privilege of taking that land as soon as you said you quit, and unclaiming it, will roll it right back. So deal with it. I claimed it not even 48 hours ago. Nice timing.
okay then unclaim everything besides goombas house? it was meant to be an outpost for trollica, not whatever the hell your city is called. and if i am a part of trollica, i wont be able to build or anything. all you have to do is unclaim my house, my village, and the railstation. idgaf about anything else becauser i wont be in it.
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  iamsparta2 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:12 pm

PLUS, I NEVER gave goomba the right to own the island because i was gone for a month, zach has been gone for long periods of time does that mean you get to claim his house too? hell no. psiiche was gone for a long time at one point, did anybody claim her stuff? no. just because you are a trial mod doesnt mean you dont have to follow the rules, That was my property, my house, my island. aussie gave it to me, that doesnt mean you claim it, it means i get to say what happens too it.
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 pm

iamsparta2 wrote:
Becca wrote:Uhm you kinda did.. You said it 3 times when Silo was banned, and then again a few days after, and then a week later, then you were offline for almost a month. StompDatGoomba had the privilege of taking that land as soon as you said you quit, and unclaiming it, will roll it right back. So deal with it. I claimed it not even 48 hours ago. Nice timing.
okay then unclaim everything besides goombas house? it was meant to be an outpost for trollica, not whatever the hell your city is called. and if i am a part of trollica, i wont be able to build or anything. all you have to do is unclaim my house, my village, and the rail station. idgaf about anything else becauser i wont be in it.

uhmm.. All that island is, Rail station,empty house thing, and the villager, That's all that's on that island besides a few pointless buildings that don't look too bad, And I'm not unclaiming it, The moment you said you quit, was the moment stomp got that island, He joined my town, he asked me to claim, it, The only thing i can do, is build a little place trollica can claim as an outpost and you can get too and from the island, as you said you live in trollica, You said you didn't wanna build on it, yet i should unclaim parts, What the hell is the point of that, I don't use the villagers, i don't use the rail station( Might put it back to the way it way when Aussie had it but towns have been moved. I'll unclaim your house, fair enough, Maybe trollica can just use that as an outpost spawn, you'll have access to the villagers,railway, all that you wanted.
But nothing happens that stomp doesn't want, he is the owner of that island and as i said before, Nothing happens without his consent.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Now, As i have unclaimed your house, and you were online, The rail station wasn't even claimed in the first place,and thread locked.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down