PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application: New (swing let me)

+2
Inv3rt3d
ISeeYouTrolllin
6 posters

Go down

Staff Application: New (swing let me) Empty Staff Application: New (swing let me)

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Name: Nick
Minecraft Username: ISeeYouTrollin

Timezone: 13 hours behind swing

How long have you been on our server? I've been on since december, when it was brend new

Why should you be a moderator?: I was a moderator on another server. I was all for the players, helping them with anything and everything and could catch any griefer, I know who a lot of them are

What could you do to help the server?: I can catch griefers well, trust me swing, I know who a lot of them are, they don't ever talk, and you say their name 5-10 times and the reply is: yes?, not yo, yea, yes, trying to be casual and it gives you a feeling that this guy is up to tomthing, because people like that tend to grief.

Tell us a bit about yourself:, I've playes a lot of days of mc, so I'm on a lot to see what's up, I play basketpall in a house league, (IEM) and love it Very Happy. However I don't go on a lot of vacations, boom, I'm on even more. Hope you like this guise, <3

Last edited by ISeeYouTrolllin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Staff Application: New (swing let me) Empty Re: Staff Application: New (swing let me)

Post  Inv3rt3d Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:23 pm

I hope that I don't come on too mean here, but I don't think that you're mature enough to be a trial-mod, you're a good hearted guy but my opinion follows as what I said, sorry.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Staff Application: New (swing let me) Empty Re: Staff Application: New (swing let me)

Post  firstbase21 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 pm

As a Trial-mod you wouldn't be allowed to troll people as aften... just think about all the noobs you wouldn't be able to piss off
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah, I know, if i get that spot, you will, WILL see a change in how serious I am. That's a promise.

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 am

Thankyou for your application, Nick.

Please space out your sections and fix your spelling and grammar, so it's easier to read. (Reader will be comfortable and feel more positively to your application.
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Decent app but, to be honest, you're a little young.

"I can catch griefers well, trust me swing, I know who a lot of them are, they don't ever talk, and you say their name 5-10 times and the reply is: yes?, not yo, yea, yes, trying to be casual and it gives you a feeling that this guy is up to tomthing, because people like that tend to grief."

I.. I don't... what??

Sorry, maybe later. Denied for now.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  N3GL3CTMidget Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:55 pm

"What could you do to help the server?: I can catch griefers well, trust me swing, I know who a lot of them are, they don't ever talk, and you say their name 5-10 times and the reply is: yes?, not yo, yea, yes, trying to be casual and it gives you a feeling that this guy is up to tomthing, because people like that tend to grief."

I guess by that logic, I must be a griefer. You know, its very unprofessional to be profiling people that way, just because they're non-social, I like to keep to myself at times whenever I was active on the server (Am not now due to already brought up reasons, actually in the Mess Hall as we speak, the food is AWESOME!*sarcasm*). If you feel that someone is acting suspicious, just /spec them or /vanish, whatever the hell the way to do it is now, but don't call them out on it, maybe they're just shy. Also, I agree with the others about maturing a bit, yes you're a good guy at times, and other players like you, but you still troll and mess with people, and the way of the troll is a hard lifestyle to give up. In my honest opinion, just wait a bit longer, try being serious and more mature more often on the server, so that people can see the more grown-up side of you. Your chances will rise if you do that.

N3GL3CTMidget
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  ISeeYouT Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:14 am

Delete this post please D: All you people do is make me look dumb. And that's ALL zach ever does to me!

ISeeYouT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down