PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got Demoted? ( Swingingkings & Spiddles Reply only please)

2 posters

Go down

I got Demoted? ( Swingingkings & Spiddles Reply only please) Empty I got Demoted? ( Swingingkings & Spiddles Reply only please)

Post  Becca Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 am

I warned about my internet and the stuff happening with it, not being able to come online isn't my fault, it just got fixed and i come online to see i got demoted?
I should be on heaps now, and i can get back to the way it was, i know i haven't been online much or helping, it's due to my internet i thought it would have been fixed sooner and when it wasn't i made a post,
I've also had a few things going on in real, I've recently lost a friend who killed himself, Family issues too,
( not trying to make excuses or anything )
Please reconsider the demotion, If not, i completely understand.

Becca

Back to top Go down

I got Demoted? ( Swingingkings & Spiddles Reply only please) Empty Re: I got Demoted? ( Swingingkings & Spiddles Reply only please)

Post  Spiddles Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 am

I didn't know anything about this, I'll ask Swing.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I got Demoted? ( Swingingkings & Spiddles Reply only please) Empty Re: I got Demoted? ( Swingingkings & Spiddles Reply only please)

Post  Becca Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:00 am

Thanks.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down