PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JaydynZ Ban Appeal. xD

4 posters

Go down

JaydynZ Ban Appeal. xD Empty JaydynZ Ban Appeal. xD

Post  JaydynZ Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 am

I am sorry for the people I disrespected on the server and the immaturity of my actions on the server. I apoligise. I just wanna get back on the server. Sorry Sad

Last edited by JaydynZ on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 am; edited 3 times in total

JaydynZ

Back to top Go down

JaydynZ Ban Appeal. xD Empty Re: JaydynZ Ban Appeal. xD

Post  x_Madi_x Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:08 am

JaydynZ wrote:I would like to be un-banned because apparently I was being "disrespectful" and "immature" to people on the server. When I was not the one playing on the server at the time. All tho my brother is sorry for swearing and being disrespectful to the players of the server. Unban plox. afro

JaydynZ Ban Appeal. xD 2013-02-23_235708_zpsaa538962

If you can't read that, it says: "Enrgy, they sound like fat fucks." Alright. You don't call a group of staff in a call, a couple of "fat fucks" when ONE: We haven't met. TWO: You will get banned for disrespecting staff. THREE: That is just plain rude, and uncalled for. Like we had said, please don't bother appealing. We will let owners deal with you. Thank you.

Last edited by x_Madi_x on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:08 am

You are not even trying in this appeal, are you?

A) You were not the "only one" online at the time, there were about 20 players online and half of us were in the Arena farming heads.

B) You were invited to our skype group and call, and the first thing you say in response to being added to our call is IN-GAME "Enrgy They sound like fat fucks".

Excuse you? You clearly have no respect for this server or it's community, and lack maturity. You will sit out this ban until one of the owners feels you should be given a second chance, because mine was permanent.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 am

Change your appeal to an apology, and say it better than it is now. Make it so you look like you mean it and I'll shorten the ban, maybe down to a couple of weeks.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down