PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoomBangSmash's ban appeal

3 posters

Go down

BoomBangSmash's ban appeal Empty BoomBangSmash's ban appeal

Post  BBS Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

I have been banned for 9 years for using x ray on this server. Let me tell you the story:

A friend of mine recommended me to play this server a few days ago. I started to play, and, seeing a desert I decided to go mining there (Diamonds have a better spawning chance in deserts than in other biomes.) Reaching about y:7, I heard a spider spawner nearby. I pressed X just to see where it was (Which I shouldn't have). I saw the dungeon, and saw several diamond ores nearby. Turning off X I went to the dungeon, looted it, and then decided to mine a large area of there to mine the diamonds. I got about 10 diamonds, then continued mining straight. After awhile I found another diamond ore, and mined it. Then a mod TPed to me, and banned me for X raying.

I wasn't really using X ray, I just had it installed for CSP purposes, and then used it for a couple seconds.

Since then I have gotten a new minecraft jar and I will no longer use X ray on this server.

BBS

Back to top Go down

BoomBangSmash's ban appeal Empty Re: BoomBangSmash's ban appeal

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 am

The past is the past, you cheated. Do the Olympics tolerate cheaters? No. Do people in general like cheaters? Not at all. You have to understand that what you did was bad, once you use it, there's no backing out of it, even using it for one second is like digging your own grave. I'm not sure if you'll be allowed to given a second chance back on.
But hey, at least you admitted to it.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:26 am

You'll be unbanned because you admitted to it, but not for a few days. No more chances, if you get banned again you will be required to pay $10 to get back on.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TBS Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:02 pm

-Thread locked
TBS
TBS
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian