PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for "Using Someone Else's Account"

4 posters

Go down

Banned for "Using Someone Else's Account" Empty Banned for "Using Someone Else's Account"

Post  wallonfire Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Your dipshit moderator Psiiche decided to ban me for half an hour for apparently "using someone else's account". Me and a few other people got in an argument over territory and she thought I was my bitchy twin brother, so she banned me. I don't give a crap what she thought, she had no proof whatsoever, and therefore, no right to ban me for using someone else's account. This fuckturd is hardly a responsible moderator and shouldn't be given these rights.

wallonfire

Back to top Go down

Banned for "Using Someone Else's Account" Empty Re: Banned for "Using Someone Else's Account"

Post  x_Madi_x Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:45 pm

wallonfire wrote: Your dipshit moderator Psiiche decided to ban me for half an hour for apparently "using someone else's account". Me and a few other people got in an argument over territory and she thought I was my bitchy twin brother, so she banned me. I don't give a crap what she thought, she had no proof whatsoever, and therefore, no right to ban me for using someone else's account. This fuckturd is hardly a responsible moderator and shouldn't be given these rights.
Disrespecting Staff like that isn't great.. you chose hell's path..
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Banned for "Using Someone Else's Account" Empty Re: Banned for "Using Someone Else's Account"

Post  Psiiche Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh, okay let me account for my "proof" right here then.

Last time your account started acting afool by spamming chat, pissing people off, and being a general douchebag, when it signed on the very next day you gave me the excuse of "oh it was my twin brother doing it on my account, I'm mature it's my twin brother that has the short temper and immaturity". So I said "Okay, so the next time your account starts acting immature I'll just temp ban it for 30 minutes to get the 'bad' brother off and you can come back to it later" and you said "Alright, but he's grounded and bad grades and blahblah" shitty grounded for 3968250 years excuse and that it wouldn't happen again.

So since you decided to pull the "oh it was my twin brother" card on me in the first damn place thinking I would even believe it, I went through with what I said I'd do if I thought the immature brother that does not exist were to come back. I find it hilarious that you wrote all this up and then proceeded to log in after the 30 minutes and talked to me as if nothing even happened. You can bet your inconsiderate ass you're banned now. You're an immature child that can't control himself, and when something doesn't go your way you scream and cry and throw a fit and take it out on every single person around you. We don't need that on our server. Also, as you've seen for yourself only the people that act up and break rules are the ones that think I'm a "piece of shit moderator". If you didn't break the rules in the first place you wouldn't be in this predicament.

By the way, don't come on here and say that this forums outburst was your nonexistant twin brother. dude, you have NO IDEA how many people pull that excuse.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  wallonfire Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:04 am

Psiiche wrote:
Oh, okay let me account for my "proof" right here then.

Last time your account started acting afool by spamming chat, pissing people off, and being a general douchebag, when it signed on the very next day you gave me the excuse of "oh it was my twin brother doing it on my account, I'm mature it's my twin brother that has the short temper and immaturity". So I said "Okay, so the next time your account starts acting immature I'll just temp ban it for 30 minutes to get the 'bad' brother off and you can come back to it later" and you said "Alright, but he's grounded and bad grades and blahblah" shitty grounded for 3968250 years excuse and that it wouldn't happen again.

So since you decided to pull the "oh it was my twin brother" card on me in the first damn place thinking I would even believe it, I went through with what I said I'd do if I thought the immature brother that does not exist were to come back. I find it hilarious that you wrote all this up and then proceeded to log in after the 30 minutes and talked to me as if nothing even happened. you can bet your inconsiderate ass you're banned now.

Wow, what's funny is you actually think you've got the right answer to everything. First of all, I really can't prove I have a twin brother or not because this is the internet, not real life, and you can't prove I don't have one either. Second of all, I don't really know where you got the "twin" part from at all. I never said it wouldn't happen again, I just said it wouldn't happen for a while. Third, I didn't say anything about what happened because I didn't want to get banned again. Fourth, you make the perfect example of an irresponsible moderator who cares about themselves and what they think only, and would just go on willy-nilly banning people because they THINK they did something or they THINK they lied. And if you would of payed enough attention you would of know that I said months, not years. Smallest details don't really matter, now do they? I've come to the conclusion that you're either a screwed up 25 year old or a 9 year old. You're proof is highly invalid, and just because my brother did that THEN does not mean he did it an hour or so again.

Madi, I'd gladly stand up for myself to a shitty fucking moderator and take Hell's path than just sit and do nothing.

wallonfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 am

You're an angry, over-reacting 11 year old.
YOU said "twin brother" that's where I got it from, derp. Yes you said "months" not "years", I was adding in a simple exaggeration with the years part, derp.
The end of the world is not commencing. This is a game. Bye. Thread locked.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 am

If one would like to report another for a reason, one will only do it with respect to be respected. An admin will only look at the report and decide whether one should be pardoned, and action taken to the reported.
If one reports disrespectfully, another will see why, the moderator did what was done.
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down