PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Thing I said was true These mods proved it by locking my Thread!!!

4 posters

Go down

Every Thing I said was true These mods proved it by locking my Thread!!! Empty Every Thing I said was true These mods proved it by locking my Thread!!!

Post  SuprSkinnySmurf Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 am

I wrote a lot of stuff that most would agree with me on but made mods look bad the banned it now i know its true and mods cant handle the freedom of speech which is why psiie or what ever lives in Canada! lol

SuprSkinnySmurf
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Every Thing I said was true These mods proved it by locking my Thread!!! Empty Re: Every Thing I said was true These mods proved it by locking my Thread!!!

Post  SuprSkinnySmurf Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 am

i need an admin not some noob mod!

SuprSkinnySmurf
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Every Thing I said was true These mods proved it by locking my Thread!!! Empty Re: Every Thing I said was true These mods proved it by locking my Thread!!!

Post  Spiddles Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 am

You would have been unbanned but because you made a fuss on the forums I'll keep you banned for another two days. If you disrespect staff again you will be banned and it will be permanent. I agree that a permanent ban was too harsh for what you did but Psiiche already said you'd be unbanned so there was no reason to get angry.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:17 am

You're on one day in the server and you were causing commotion. Don't make an enemy of the staff, they're here to help, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't show disrespect like that again.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  SuprSkinnySmurf Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:45 am

thx admin I am very pleased with your siding n.o. but admins get the job done. Very Happy

SuprSkinnySmurf
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:48 am

Unfortunately there are no admins at the moment x_x. Only Trial-Mods(?) and Mods(1) and Owners(2) exist.
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 am

On these forums, the owners are catagorised as admins as there is no "owner" title.
TBS and Becca are the trial-mods. I believe Zach dropped out.

Anywho problem resolved, thread locked.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down