PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey i was banned for 24 hours, and im still not unbanned?

4 posters

Go down

Hey i was banned for 24 hours, and im still not unbanned? Empty Hey i was banned for 24 hours, and im still not unbanned?

Post  NikkiNixeu Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm

I was banned for 24 hours on monday. And i still havent been unbanned. Can i get unbanned now? Razz
NikkiNixeu
NikkiNixeu
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Hey i was banned for 24 hours, and im still not unbanned? Empty Re: Hey i was banned for 24 hours, and im still not unbanned?

Post  NikkiNixeu Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Why wont anyone answer me?
NikkiNixeu
NikkiNixeu
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Hey i was banned for 24 hours, and im still not unbanned? Empty Re: Hey i was banned for 24 hours, and im still not unbanned?

Post  Inv3rt3d Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm

You can't instantly expect someone to answer you directly after you post, be patient.
Now, the person who banned you or an owner will see this thread and deal with the situation accordingly.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:05 pm

There was an error that occurred with a plugin at the time I placed your ban, as well as your friend I banned shortly before you. They were both indeed for 24 hours, but in the system it listed as permanent and I don't know why. What is the name of the player that was on with you the other day? I will alert Spids when he wakes up to remove your guys's bans.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiNixeu Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Its was nickric1, thanks so much ^-^
NikkiNixeu
NikkiNixeu
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 am

You should be unbanned now, I'm not sure what happened there.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down