PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i Was Banned For Nothing? - Accused X-Ray

2 posters

Go down

i Was Banned For Nothing? - Accused X-Ray Empty i Was Banned For Nothing? - Accused X-Ray

Post  Dillzadada Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 am

Umm... i have spoken to SwingingKings about this and i dont have anything to appeal for so can some one please help
Dillzadada
Dillzadada
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

i Was Banned For Nothing? - Accused X-Ray Empty Re: i Was Banned For Nothing? - Accused X-Ray

Post  Spiddles Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:24 am

It doesn't matter if you appeal anymore, you have been permanently banned for using x-ray twice now. The only way for you to get back online is to make a $10 donation to the server. Don't bother arguing, we followed you and it was more than obvious you were using hacks.

http://perthcraft.buycraft.net/
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

i Was Banned For Nothing? - Accused X-Ray Empty Re: i Was Banned For Nothing? - Accused X-Ray

Post  Dillzadada Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 am

How would you be following me nobody was following me i was with BTL_BO0B1ES and i was mining some coal

Last edited by Dillzadada on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i made a couple mistakes)
Dillzadada
Dillzadada
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 am

Staff have the ability to watch player's movements without their knowledge, it's not up for discussion.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down