PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And They Lived Happily Ever After

+16
S_U_O_M_I
XxGsusxX
waterwhorl
iamsparta2
Ruby2007
nattalexoo
Min3r_St3v3
BobRuby
TheGodFather
mouse16345
wizardry21
Zoskie
TBS
Becca
Inv3rt3d
swingingkings
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And They Lived Happily Ever After - Page 2 Empty Bye bye

Post  XxGsusxX Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:36 pm

oh my god.. I have away for a while again now (school) and I'm sad to see that Perthcraft is going down..
Damn I was already wondering why the server was down.. All I can say is that I will miss all of you. This server brought me to a new experience for building things.

Like Inverted was saying, I was also randomly searching for a survival server I could play on. Bringing me to a new challenge in minecraft. I had to look for blocks, food, stuff to complete my builds instead of spawning them in like I did on creative servers. I have to say.. It was quite the challenge. I'd like to thanks all the people who helped me over the builds I did, especially Bob and Becca, you guys were great.

Thanks Swing for this opportunity.

I hope to see you guys around Wink

XxGsusxX

Last edited by XxGsusxX on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought that I wasnt't in the list while I was)

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

And They Lived Happily Ever After - Page 2 Empty Re: And They Lived Happily Ever After

Post  TheGodFather Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:11 am

swing i dont know if you havent had the time or something went wrong but will u be uploading the server or whatever so we can download the map because that would be cool Smile
TheGodFather
TheGodFather
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

And They Lived Happily Ever After - Page 2 Empty Re: And They Lived Happily Ever After

Post  swingingkings Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 pm

It'll be up soon, want just the map? or.. all the setting files and all aswell I think just the map, maybe
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S_U_O_M_I Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Something I knew that would come in the future, something like Obblecraft, yet not. An amazing server, with amazing people, with an amazing community.

Even though I've only been here before Perthcraft wasn't even officially released yet, I've had my moments on the server, and much more to be said. I'm so sorry Swingingkings that you have to make a difficult decision like this (I've had experience with this before) and therefore, I wish you and all Perthcraftians, the mods, the players, the banned, and the I-have-been-here-only-since-early-Perthcraft players, the best of luck finding a new place to play and staying in touch.

W/ love,
S_U_O_M_I <3
S_U_O_M_I
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zephroskash

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:22 am

Even if I haven't been on for the past 5-8 months, it was still amazing to have met every one of you. I know I was probably the worst to get along with, but I've learnt some lessons I might have not of been learned. I had wonderful time and experience, and I wish everyone a happy Minecraft life!

Miss you all.

-Madi
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  sluckarto Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Well then... now I guess I will need to find a new multiplayer server. Now that this is down I literally have NO other servers to go on. ._.

sluckarto
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

And They Lived Happily Ever After - Page 2 Empty you missed me!

Post  8x8x8x8x8x8x8x8 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:50 am

I didnt see my name up, even though I have not been on for a couple of months, I do remember a ton of good time that we all had. my rollercoasters, my monorail, my gigantic house, iseeyoutrollin, and all the people that were there. I even remember building a death lazar out of redstone Very Happy

8x8x8x8x8x8x8x8

Back to top Go down

And They Lived Happily Ever After - Page 2 Empty what is everyone playing on these days?

Post  8x8x8x8x8x8x8x8 Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:51 am

just wondering

8x8x8x8x8x8x8x8

Back to top Go down

Post  TBS Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Don't think anyone check dis anymore, just be sayin' Razz
TBS
TBS
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Sometimes! Yes!

swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S_U_O_M_I Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Still stalking around here too And They Lived Happily Ever After - Page 2 Smoke.
S_U_O_M_I
S_U_O_M_I
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zephroskash

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Hey is there a link somewhere to download the map, super interested in getting that.
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum