PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demoting Zach Complaint.

5 posters

Go down

Demoting Zach Complaint. Empty Demoting Zach Complaint.

Post  Becca Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:06 am

Request For Demotion of Zach (N3GL3CTMidget), Starts a lot of fights, fuels the fires, Unnecessary curses (I know i may swear a bit but i'm trying to get the server to a t least attempt censoring xD), Erm, Abuse of powers? Mutes and bans people for 'disrespecting' him when he pretty much disrespects them as well,Getting into a fight with people then using ''mute or ban'' for talking back.(His in the wrong not them.) respect goes both ways. He has a short temper span, but as a 'trial mod' should be able to Stop the fights that occur on the server but from what I've seen, his always in them.
No hard feelings tho? Not a personal complaint, Just from what I've seen he isn't suited to be a Staff member right now.
~ Becca.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Demoting Zach Complaint. Empty Re: Demoting Zach Complaint.

Post  N3GL3CTM Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:09 am

Uh, excuse me? So I'm supposed to stand by while they fucking disrespect me and my ability to mod? I can them multiple warnings to stop, and didn't ban right off the bat. And in the BigBig case, he went so far as to insult my education after his mute ran up. How the fuck am I in the wrong here?

N3GL3CTM

Back to top Go down

Post  N3GL3CTM Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 am

*gave, not can

N3GL3CTM

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:12 am

Should of stopped when you were asked instead of edging them on. Of course they're going to talk back when you're doing the same to them. doesn't mean you go off and mute them for disrespecting. It Goes both ways. You want respect, Earn it.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadee Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 am

I'm going to go with Becca here. I've seen him pick fights over very small things, and he seems to be way more concerned with people respecting him than actual offenses. He just can't seem to make impartial judgements, so I'm of the opinion that he should not be a mod any longer.
EDIT: And I just read his previous demotion appeal. This can't really get more obvious.
Sadee
Sadee
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  N3GL3CTM Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 am

Then you obviously haven't been on the server very long, Sadee. You troll me on the server, yes I'm gonna get mad, I spent 20 mins asking you to stop or there would be consequences, you did not, so you were punished.

N3GL3CTM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadee Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 am

N3GL3CTM wrote:Then you obviously haven't been on the server very long, Sadee. You troll me on the server, yes I'm gonna get mad, I spent 20 mins asking you to stop or there would be consequences, you did not, so you were punished.
I have been on this server, and plenty of servers, for long enough. As I said, people get enough shit in real life, and I'm not going to sit by and watch somebody give people hell on their video games. This is their relax time, not time for you to exert your power over them.
Sadee
Sadee
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBig_DC Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:30 am

He freaking started this whoooooooooooole thing because I killed Stef. First of all, if Stef acturally cared, SHE WOULDN'T BE TELEPORTING TO ME EVERY TIME SHE DIES, AND STAYING THERE. Second of all, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING RAGE AND THREATEN ME JUST BECAUSE I KILL HER IN A GAME. JESUS CHRIST, SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND SHE WON'T BE. STOP BUGGING ALL THE GIRLS ON THE SERVER YOU FUCKING PEDO. YOU KEPT TELLING ME AND OTHER PEOPLE TO STOP DISRESPECTING YOU, YOU ARE FUCKING PISSING US OFF. WE WERE JUST JOKING AROUND. YOU TELL ME TO STOP BUTTING IN, YOU GO GET FRIENDS. I WAS FUCKING DEFENDING MY FRIENDS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
BigBig_DC
BigBig_DC
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  N3GL3CTM Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 am

The only reason she teleported to you was to get her stuff back. And it is my business, we aren't dating yet, but we are talking, and I'm not gonna let you kill someone I care about, over and over (might I add), just for shits and giggles. She obviously didn't enjoy it. And i'm not gonna stand by and let you disrespect me, I didn't start shit, but I made sure to end it. And I don't bug every female on the server, especially when i already like one, i tend to only keep my attention on one at a time. And attacking me is only gonna piss me off more, and I will happily buy a ticket to Australia, just to kick your ass. Now kindly shut the fuck up, and take your punishment.

N3GL3CTM

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:50 am

N3GL3CTM wrote:The only reason she teleported to you was to get her stuff back. And it is my business, we aren't dating yet, but we are talking, and I'm not gonna let you kill someone I care about, over and over (might I add), just for shits and giggles. She obviously didn't enjoy it. And i'm not gonna stand by and let you disrespect me, I didn't start shit, but I made sure to end it. And I don't bug every female on the server, especially when i already like one, i tend to only keep my attention on one at a time. And attacking me is only gonna piss me off more, and I will happily buy a ticket to Australia, just to kick your ass. Now kindly shut the fuck up, and take your punishment.

"I will happily buy a ticket to Australia, just to kick your ass. Now kindly shut the fuck up, and take your punishment" There's your whole problem, control your temper and stop Edging people on. Insulting them further will get you no where.
You tell them to take their punishment, Earn their respect or take your punishment.
Being a staff doesn't make you better than anyone on the server, Stop acting as you are Better because you have a staff position.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  N3GL3CTM Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 am

I never said I was better, but I will not let them talk down to me. If you disrespect staff, you must expect punishment.

N3GL3CTM

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:02 am

Thread locked, I'll talk to Swing.
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 am

I have given Zach a suspension and will become trialmod again, he promises to follow rules i have set for him, including controlling his temper the best he can, and respect everyone.
If, by any chance one of the rules are broken, he will immediatly be demoted again, and never again have a second chance.

Thankyou for this report.

bounce
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down