PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not dead

3 posters

Go down

I'm not dead Empty I'm not dead

Post  firstbase21 Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 am

Hey I've been pretty much inactive on the server for about 3 weeks now, although it feels like friggin FOREVER since I played. It wasn't really a planned thing other wise I would've let you guys know. As you may know I'm working to play baseball at a college level but had an injury that kept me out of commission for a while, which is why I had so much free time to play Minecraft. In the past 3 weeks I've attended several college tryouts and was able to make a team, they gave me a hefty training program and in combination with my coaching job suddenly getting busy I havent had much time on the computer.

As my schedule starts to settle down, and I get into a better routine I will be able to make time to play, but for the next month it will be hard. After the baseball season ends in 1 month I will have plenty of time to play and I will probably be on here 2-4 hours a day once again.
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

I'm not dead Empty Re: I'm not dead

Post  Becca Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 am

Damn, Almost made you a grave shrine.

Welp, can't do that now.

Shocked

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:54 pm

It's always good to see you, Boyd. Didn't think you were dead, I haven't known the sport to be fatal.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down