PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why am I banned for "Griefing Again"????? I NEVER GRIEF

5 posters

Go down

Why am I banned for "Griefing Again"????? I NEVER GRIEF Empty Why am I banned for "Griefing Again"????? I NEVER GRIEF

Post  Sparta52 Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm

So now I am banned for "Griefing Again" Not sure if that's just griefing, again a ban, or if they think i griefed befrore, which i never have and never did. I'm not a griefer. My friend, on the other hand, IS. All he like to do is just go on other worlds and just blow things up. But I DONT grief. If you can post a screenshot of my supposed "greif," then i know what you're talking about. But i have one question also: Does giving other people supplies by block spamming count as grief?

Sparta52

Back to top Go down

Why am I banned for "Griefing Again"????? I NEVER GRIEF Empty Re: Why am I banned for "Griefing Again"????? I NEVER GRIEF

Post  Becca Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 pm

You were banned for griefing, you did in fact break a few blocks, Near the town of Ecarius, Where Caschkerke's place is, the big hole in the ground, Chickens were killed and a few blocks were broken, /lb t showed your name and another persons, they have been dealt with, and so have you.

you've had so many other bans so this one should/is Perm.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Why am I banned for "Griefing Again"????? I NEVER GRIEF Empty Re: Why am I banned for "Griefing Again"????? I NEVER GRIEF

Post  sluckarto Thu May 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Becca wrote:You were banned for griefing, you did in fact break a few blocks, Near the town of Ecarius, Where Caschkerke's place is, the big hole in the ground
i dont even know where Ecarius IS. still, like i said, show me a screenshot and ill believe it confused

sluckarto
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  sluckarto Thu May 16, 2013 1:39 pm

yeah, a screenshot of the "grief" and the area around it would suffice.

sluckarto
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Thu May 16, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm not home right now, but I'll be sure to get the screen shot asap. I do have one, I screenshot everything I take action upon. I'm sorry, Sparta, but if you want to be unbanned, make a legitimate appeal.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Thu May 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Actually. You helped break the place. So did Goomba.. I totally forgot you guys helped to mine this place out.. You need to be unbanned.. Dude, I'm so stupid. I just not thought of it. I asked you, Ruby, and Goomba to mine it out, and I totally forgot. Wowwwww. Goomba needs to have his ban erased. I am seriously doing a terrible job as a mod. I'm sorry.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  sluckarto Thu May 16, 2013 11:45 pm

x_Madi_x wrote:
Actually. You helped break the place.
yes. yes u r if u wanted our help then ban us for it. Razz i forgive u since everyone makes mistakes. tongue

sluckarto
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 am

I didn't even think about it either. I just thought of it as a regular grief, but then again.. You said you've never been where this took place. Stomp said the same thing. So I kind of thought about it and yeah.. Ugh.. I didn't mean to ban you for helping us out. It just didn't occur to me.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Fri May 17, 2013 1:34 am

Okay, I'll do it, so it's stompdatgoomba, sparta, and ruby2007? O.o
swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie Fri May 17, 2013 1:36 am

Don't forget Zoskie! Very Happy

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  swingingkings Fri May 17, 2013 1:47 am

Sparta has been unbanned.

Reason: Misunderstanding.

swingingkings
swingingkings
Admin
Admin

http://cynical-seadragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Fri May 17, 2013 2:47 am

I asked that madi! and you said it was after it was cleared!

grneojtjhoudjrnrsokj.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Fri May 17, 2013 3:00 am

Becca wrote:I asked that madi! and you said it was after it was cleared!

Sadly, I don't recall. fml. I was probably tired. sdljkfadf
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down