PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks)

5 posters

Go down

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) Empty Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks)

Post  XxGsusxX Sat May 04, 2013 12:17 am

*(before u start reading: f*ck grammar right?)

Ever dreamed of being a captain in minecraft ? Take your chance today with the 25 % off deal at Gsus' ! ....

nah just kidding. no deals are given today.

But still, I'm extremely thankful to everyone who helped building this built. Every person who even did the slighest thing on it, I thank you. (and I hope someday i can repay u guys back).

So I let go off the "VIP" status that was set up. And in return I want to build something for everyone of you guys who helped, free or with a discount. (depends how much you've helped).

So yeah, it is happening, I'm selling my (party)boat. And I've heard alot of people saying : "dude keep the boat, it's an amazing built" and I also have to apologize to Ruby for selling this. I think she kinda fell in love with the boat. So hereby ruby, I'm very sorry. one of the reasons I am selling it is because I want to stay a freelancer builder. Another reason is that I am actually trying to make my money by doing this builds. I really don't have alot of money on me.. And the last reason is that university exams are on their way ... So I am also gonna be offline for a while at some point..

Now we get to the point, I've been working on this boat for quite awhile. And I've also putted alot of resources in. Like I told before, I really don't have alot of money and that's why I actually had to chop most of the trees nearby to get the wood. (which is really time consuming)

So when we get to point of actually auctioning it, I want a fair price for it, not to expensive but also not to cheap so I can actually make some profit on it. I will only auction it for money (so not extra materials, except sponges).

(see pictures below)
About the ship itself: The exterior is completely finished, unless you want to change it ofcourse. The inside or interior of the ship is halfway. I kinda let one floor unfinished for the buyer his customization. There are cannons (fires arrows) inside at one side of the ship now at this point (zoskie stills needs to do the other side and also a mayor thanks to zoskie for helping me with alot (mentality).There are also some furnished rooms (help from ruby and budder_not_gold), but not all of them are furnished and there is still place for more. There are 4 jails (only for decoration). There is like one captains room with jacuzzi , fish tank, sort of shower and a large bed of wool, also a discofloor is optional but I had to shut it down because it caused some lag. All the chest u see on the pictures will be deleted at one point. I've some problems that people are randomly placing chests on my boat so I can't even delete them... The dock is also included in the price and ship. Also the farm and the house(s) is included, but in one of them lives "bazingabomb" who helped me with the dock collecting wood but now it seems he has built his house there so yeah.. ill ask him to remove it if I see him.

Ok now the pictures of the boat with some explanation.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-025

the boat seen from the houses.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-026

the boat seen from the dock.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-027

The dock, houses and the landscape seen from the right side of the boat.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-028

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-028

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-012

On the deck of the boat.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-030

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-031

The captain's quarters

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-032

1st furnished room.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-033

small kitchen

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-034

place for a dining table ?

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-035

this is deck where the cannons are in place, like I said, the right side on this picture still needs to be done with the wiring (zoskie). other than that, this part of the deck is customizable to your wish.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-036

The lowest deck of the ship. Didn't knew what to do with this, maybe a storage room ?

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-037

The jails of the ship. (maybe a place for spiddles and swingingkings ? )

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-013

I'm sorry ruby Sad ...

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-038

The front deck of the ship with crappy dragonhead.. Very Happy

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-039

view from the eagle's nest.

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-040

good times .... #diving plank

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) 2013-041

ship's view in the distance... isn't she beautiful ?

Well that was it. You wanted some pics ? there u have em.

I will start the bidding at 25k. since I want everyone (who has a good amount of money) have a chance to bid on it.

The auction runs till the 10th of May ; 1pm (GMT + 1) = (1 week)

I wish the new owner of this built already the best of luck !

XxGsusxX (aka Marlin)

(creepy kiss) x

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) Empty Re: Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks)

Post  Zoskie Sat May 04, 2013 12:21 am

I just would like to say that that ship would have been nothing without my WOOD!!!!!!

You acrobatics has leveled up to 69 by the way. Congrats and good luck selling the boat! Very Happy

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks) Empty Re: Crisis hits perthcraft, for sale : boat (and a lot of thanks)

Post  Inv3rt3d Sat May 04, 2013 12:32 am

Good job, loving the look and design of it. Hope you sell.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby2007 Sat May 04, 2013 1:00 am

Nooooooo. >_>

Ruby2007
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  XxGsusxX Fri May 10, 2013 5:08 pm

No bids were given. The day limit has been reached.

The auction is at hold now. I will open it again when I am back from having my exams.

XxGsusxX
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Fri May 10, 2013 8:39 pm

XxGsusxX wrote:No bids were given. The day limit has been reached.

The auction is at hold now. I will open it again when I am back from having my exams.

On that note, I will lock this topic until further notice. c:
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down