PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----------------------

2 posters

Go down

---------------------- Empty ----------------------

Post  mattangoh Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 am

-

Last edited by mattangoh on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : -)

mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

---------------------- Empty Re: ----------------------

Post  Inv3rt3d Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

With the time and effort put into this, it's quite cherishable. I'm not intending to buy it, however it's an island ( owning land as well as just the structures), it was made from many minerals, diamond blocks, gold block, redstone blocks, Ice, it would have taken a while to obtain all that. The melon and pumpkin houses are great decor and the farm is long and could give the owner a hefty incoming. Being far away from spawn, it's guaranteed to not be touched by griefers. The cons about it are mining (it's very unlikely that you'll mine all the way to an Extreme hills biome, being a bit low on emeralds and it's hard to expand, natural resources can be very hard to get without aqua affinity and one major thing. No mobs would spawn, passive or hostile because of the light+water combo. The pros outweigh the cons so I'm looking at about 6-9k with this. It's not grand but humbly elegant.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  mattangoh Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 am

-

mattangoh
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content