PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Rant. (:

+4
ISeeYouTrolllin
Psiiche
Zoskie
x_Madi_x
8 posters

Go down

My Rant. (: Empty My Rant. (:

Post  x_Madi_x Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:41 am

Warning: This is NOT intentionally pointed to ANYONE.

So, the past week started out alright. I mean, I got paid for babysitting, I met most of my boyfriend's friends, and I now know a mod-pack better than the back of my hand and I'm enjoying it. (by the way, Thaumcraft rules). But anyhow, I haven't been on the forums for awhile since I was busy, and what not. So I look around, and BOOM. One shined brightly from the Gods and I carefully read it. Of course, I was on my mom's laptop at the time, and I really wanted to reread it, but I can't seem to find it again to see if I was mistaken in anyway.
PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS TO THEIR OWN SHIT, QUIT OR NOT. See, being BANNED is a different story. Not EVERYONE quits and never comes back. It's called respecting your fellow players.
ALSO. When I, myself, is being asked a question, I do find it nice that someone helps me out with an answer, but you know,totally cutting me out of the conversation is just rude.
I am stressed. I'm sorry, but it's stupid that people come on the internet and look for attention when their family and friends don't give it to them. It's the truth. Reality.
Face it.
Everyone deserves at least a little respect, even if it's not given to you. People act like the Kings/Queens of the world because they KNOW they can overthrow anybody that comes in their path. They can get away with anything.
They know they're invincible.
NOBODY is Superman.
I ran by something today, and it honestly moved me. I'm signing up to be apart of LifeVestInside. They're the ones that made up that "Kindess Boomarang" video that's super popular. When you're nice to someone, something GOOD will come out of it. No matter what you think, someone out there is made to help you out, to give you that extra hand you need.
The point I'm trying to get at here, is that kindness is needed here. Everyone seems to be in their little "bubble" that they just stay in, and be that "bully" in a way to just point and laugh at the people lying on the ground.
I'm sorry, but if you aren't respecting me or my Staff, or my Players, you are going to go down a mudslide.
Yes, I might lose the fight at the end, but hell, it's a good thing to try.
I don't care who's shoved up anyones ass, but I honestly think that kindness and repspect is needed around this community. Tension has been sort of.. building up since Psiiche left. Honestly? I love her to death. I still talk to her to THIS DAY, and she still gives me advice. She's my idol.
I love everyone equally on this server, until they go to my bad side where all hell breaks lose.. Yeah.. you don't want to go there. Neither do I.

Thanks for reading this rant, and good day to you.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

My Rant. (: Empty Re: My Rant. (:

Post  Zoskie Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 am

I read this. It's the most amazing rant I have ever seen!!!!! +1 for the rant!!! Razz

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 am

All I tried to do was even out equality on the server, and remind people that no one is above the law. However when I left all I heard was that I "created" drama. If keeping the peace, reminding people of updates, staying current with glitches and events, and trying to promote fairness and anti-cheating was considered "causing drama", then whatever. If I was a creator of drama I'd have stayed on the server after stepping down and I would have talked shit, stirred up fights, set people up, and whatever else one can think of to do for attention. Ironically though that is something I was trying to combat, while getting blamed for it myself.

When I brought up favortism, people got mad at me. When I pointed out someone cheating, people got mad at me. When I tried evening out unbalances, people got mad at me. It's clear to me now that the people who run this server want what they want, and only that, for themselves and their friends. If you're not in that circle, well then sucks to be you. That's why I left.

It's not something one person can fight, because as one person you stick out from the crowd and you yourself look like the bad guy, and will name you as such. If you want no favortism, if you want no cheating, if you want equality, look elsewhere where the owners of the server are actually handing it out.

Inb4 someone deletes my post, or alters it as they already had done and is now fixed.

Last edited by Psiiche on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:08 am

Psiiche wrote:
All I tried to do was even out equality on the server, and remind people that no one is above the law. However when I left all I heard was that I "created" drama. If keeping the peace, reminding people of updates, staying current with glitches and events, and trying to promote fairness and anti-cheating was considered "causing drama", then whatever. If I was a creator of drama I'd have stayed on the server after stepping down and I would have talked shit, stirred up fights, set people up, and whatever else one can think of to do for attention. Ironically though that is something I was trying to combat, while getting blamed for it myself.

When I brought up favortism, people got mad at me. When I pointed out someone cheating, people got mad at me. When I tried evening out unbalances, people got mad at me. It's clear to me now that the people who run this server want what they want, and only that, for themselves and their friends. If you're not in that circle, well then sucks to be you. That's why I left.

It's not something one person can fight, because as one person you stick out from the crowd and you yourself look like the bad guy, and will name you as such. If you want no favortism, if you want no cheating, if you want equality, look elsewhere where the owners of the server are actually handing it out.

Inb4 someone deletes my post.

Psiiche you were a Great Mod. You did everything a Mod should have done. So what if everyone does't like you that's their problem not yours. I know you're a Great Mod because you did the right thing the first day I came on the server and what I saw you do since then. All the people that said that stuff about you are liars, they just wanted you gone as a Mod. ( Maybe but that's just my guess. So yeah. )

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks for writing this, Madi. It is a true statement and needs to be seen and heard everywhere. I've seen people do this kind of crap a lot. Even to me sometimes, but not anymore (cuz I da cool kidz nao). But still, a part of me always dies when I see stuff like that happen.

Thanks, Madi.

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:40 am

Zoskie wrote:I read this. It's the most amazing rant I have ever seen!!!!! +1 for the rant!!! Razz

Cheers. c:
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:40 am

ISeeYouTrolllin wrote:Thanks for writing this, Madi. It is a true statement and needs to be seen and heard everywhere. I've seen people do this kind of crap a lot. Even to me sometimes, but not anymore (cuz I da cool kidz nao). But still, a part of me always dies when I see stuff like that happen.

Thanks, Madi.

Cheers. <3
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am

I get a smile. Troll gets a heart.

T-T forever alone

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:46 am

Zoskie wrote:I get a smile. Troll gets a heart.

T-T forever alone

Aha. ;p pig
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:58 am

x_Madi_x wrote:
Zoskie wrote:I get a smile. Troll gets a heart.

T-T forever alone

Aha. ;p pig

Why you laugh at me? T-T

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:24 pm

That was a lovely statement. When I read that, something lit up in my head, not sure what it was but it seemed to be some sort of enigmatic yet happy, rejuvinating pulse that has surged through my mind. It has inspired me to make a difference to overall server behavior, there won't be any fights on the server, I can assure you that now. I'm not going to address Psiiche as a former mod as she is still making differences, she lives up to the word "moderator", to moderate something is to control it, if you're good at controlling things, I belive it would raise the chances of being a better person or mod, I'll improve my moderation by control out of hand situations. Pssiche follows in the legacy that Madi has posted and you know what? Happiness and success.

I leave you all with a question:
I've pledged my difference to the server, so what difference are you going to make?
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  milly4life Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:16 pm

No good deed goes unpunished, cut your friends loose, they will weigh you down. Twisted Evil
milly4life
milly4life
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Inv3rt3d wrote:
I leave you all with a question:
I've pledged my difference to the server, so what difference are you going to make?

I'm honestly going to try to help spread this.. you know? Everyone has the ability to get along with everyone, but some people, probably most, chose to shut down that choice and keep in a little group just by their selves.. but hey.. if they don't want to "socialize" I suppose, then.. That's their loss. Karma.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

My Rant. (: Empty Rant Part 2

Post  x_Madi_x Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm not going to say this isn't pointed to anyone, but I'm sure you know who your are. I will delete any negative replies to this.

Well. Let's see:

AFK Fishing and why it is WRONG: Once upon a time, there was a mod called McMMO. Alright, well, yeah. That's pretty much all I can say. People AFK fished, well use to because now they get diamond shit and they salvage it to get money, I'm almost on the verge of just wanting McMMO to go bye-bye. If there are so many cheaters, if there are so many whiners who want what they want, well, McMMO is the problem. NOT LOYALTY POINTS. AFK fishing is wrong because there's people who are on the fucking server, who actually want to play fucking legit, but no. There's people who just want to sit there, hold their clicker, and just go do something else. GET A FUCKING LIFE. You can easily click disconnect and ta-daa. You can log back on when you're done. Everyone has school. Therefore we're not on 24/7, but yet see people who are on 24-fucking-7 who just rank up so damn fast. No, AFK fishing is not the only cause, but it is most definitely one of them.

Another thing: People on this server.: WELL. More and more everyday, I see some people getting what they want. So, you may ask, what the fuck is wrong with that, Madi? Well, I don't know, random person reading this post. Probably because people are getting spoiled, which makes them bitchy, which makes them look like a bitch. I'M SO FUCKING SORRY YOU CAN'T BE THE FUCKING PRINCESSES OF THE FUCKING SERVER.

EVERYONE IS FUCKING EQUAL.

Yes Swing, it's just a game. This server. Minecraft. It's just a fucking game. So why should I make a big deal out of it?

I'm tired of being put down all the time by people who are technically lower ranks than me. And Someone should be banned, but their your friend and I'm sure you would go ape-shit on my fucking ass. For doing my job and treating everyone equally.

I guess most people wouldn't understand the word "Equal" If it punched them in the face.

Thanks.

P.S: I love my job on the server, this is just a mere rant. No, I don't want to resign, I'm far from it. Thanks again.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm one of those non-spoilt guy, I think. Bad luck is a frequent occurance on my accord. I don't think that McMMO should be removed as it is the base of the server itself and people strive so hard without farms (me) to try get their skills up. Now, onto Afk-fishing. Not being on a computer and still able to gain a skill and get treasures at the same time, people don't have time to do all that and therefore a split in the server is made. One person gets a wooden hoe, another person salvages a diamond chestplate and gets 8 diamonds. I think what people can get out of fishing in terms of value should be lowered to discourage it. Overall, madi, I think that you're absolutely right and getting skills when afk shouldn't be allowed.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Inv3rt3d wrote:I'm one of those non-spoilt guy, I think. Bad luck is a frequent occurance on my accord. I don't think that McMMO should be removed as it is the base of the server itself and people strive so hard without farms (me) to try get their skills up. Now, onto Afk-fishing. Not being on a computer and still able to gain a skill and get treasures at the same time, people don't have time to do all that and therefore a split in the server is made. One person gets a wooden hoe, another person salvages a diamond chestplate and gets 8 diamonds. I think what people can get out of fishing in terms of value should be lowered to discourage it. Overall, madi, I think that you're absolutely right and getting skills when afk shouldn't be allowed.

Thank you. And the people who claim they've stopped now, is because maybe it's about to be a rule, or they finally just don't care about their levels because they're up so high. It's pretty stupid, and if we have to raise the level perms or whatever, it's going to be the farm thing all over again. It's going to ruin fishing for the rest of the server.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoskie Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 pm

I agree AFK fishing is wrong but we have people that don't give a s*** and go ahead and do it.
Once a rule has been made about it I think many fishers will be mad but it'll let people have a fair chance at getting their Mcmmo up.

Zoskie
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

My Rant. (: Empty Madi states my feelings exactly

Post  silo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 am

Well, I feel the same to say it short and sweet. All the people on this server should be treated equaly and respectfully. Lately, this hasn't been the case. I hope we can turn this mess around... It's getting to the point where some people are getting really mad and want to revolt. There is a storm ariving... Let's turn this ship around... before it's to late.

-Silo
silo44
silo44
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  sluckarto Fri May 17, 2013 12:20 am

x_Madi_x wrote:
AFK Fishing and why it is WRONG: Once upon a time, there was a mod called McMMO. Alright, well, yeah. That's pretty much all I can say. People AFK fished, well use to because now they get diamond shit and they salvage it to get money, I'm almost on the verge of just wanting McMMO to go bye-bye. If there are so many cheaters, if there are so many whiners who want what they want, well, McMMO is the problem. NOT LOYALTY POINTS. AFK fishing is wrong because there's people who are on the fucking server, who actually want to play fucking legit, but no. There's people who just want to sit there, hold their clicker, and just go do something else. GET A FUCKING LIFE. You can easily click disconnect and ta-daa. You can log back on when you're done. Everyone has school. Therefore we're not on 24/7, but yet see people who are on 24-fucking-7 who just rank up so damn fast. No, AFK fishing is not the only cause, but it is most definitely one of them.
YES i agree. no ranking up if ur AFK should be the new rule. modify the plug-in. AND lower the value of the "found" items from fishing to lower the encouragement to fish for items, and to raise the importance of fishing for FEESH ONLY. just do that and PRESTO! no problemo. What a Face merp

sluckarto
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Fri May 17, 2013 10:18 am

Why re-vamp this thread?
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content