PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a suggestion for Perthcraft, maybe?

3 posters

Go down

Just a suggestion for Perthcraft, maybe? Empty Just a suggestion for Perthcraft, maybe?

Post  x_Madi_x Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Well, here goes. I was sitting in school today and I was thinking about how.. "Unlifely" the server's starting to get. We, as a community, should plan something fun, that we ALL, or at least most, of us should do. Maybe we can host another building competition? Or do what Swings did ~ something creative.. Like a "treasure" hunt if you will. Maybe we should find a spot and build a huge building possibly, or a huge abandoned city. I'm just throwing these examples out there because I think it'd be cool. Everyone I know on the server pretty much has a good imagination, and I know mine's not the best. That's why I'm asking you guys, on the forums. I don't really know if this would be a good idea or not, but it would be nice to come up with something that everyone wants to do. Please post a thought? Thaaanks.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion for Perthcraft, maybe? Empty Re: Just a suggestion for Perthcraft, maybe?

Post  iamsparta2 Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:27 pm

i think we should expand the world a bit, everytime i mine i find somebodies mine or the cave has been looted, and everytime i go explore i can never find any food, like cows or chickens, and always run into peoples houses and/or town. plus i have never seen a non abandoned NPC village on here. I do have an idea for the shortage of food, i was on this other server and they had a warp sign and the sign just took you to a big room and there were chicken/cow/pig spawners everywhere so there was no shortage of food. Also tear down houses that belong to people who are either perm banned or havent been on in a couple months. but i really think we should expand the world, i really dont see why there is a limit on it in the firstplace... i mean minecraft is a game for you to explore and stuff so why put limits on it?
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Just a suggestion for Perthcraft, maybe? Empty Re: Just a suggestion for Perthcraft, maybe?

Post  Becca Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm

iamsparta2 wrote:i think we should expand the world a bit, everytime i mine i find somebodies mine or the cave has been looted, and everytime i go explore i can never find any food, like cows or chickens, and always run into peoples houses and/or town. plus i have never seen a non abandoned NPC village on here. I do have an idea for the shortage of food, i was on this other server and they had a warp sign and the sign just took you to a big room and there were chicken/cow/pig spawners everywhere so there was no shortage of food. Also tear down houses that belong to people who are either perm banned or havent been on in a couple months. but i really think we should expand the world, i really dont see why there is a limit on it in the firstplace... i mean minecraft is a game for you to explore and stuff so why put limits on it?

I've suggested to Swing, a mining world that gets reset every week or so, he said there were plenty of places to mine in the world, maybe if more people confronted him about it, he might think about it.

also, i did post a starting thing a few hours ago for Ideas/events for Perthcraft Razz so, place them there
^-^

-Locked-

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  x_Madi_x Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Well, last I checked this was a Suggestions forums, and everyone has different ideas. This was my idea, and I didn't know you already had a post down.
x_Madi_x
x_Madi_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 pm

XD doesn't hurt to look Razz Didn't mean it in like a bad way or anything, just didn't want 2 topic thingios on the same thing with multiple people commenting on both, might be a tad hard to keep up with xD and then some peoples ideas may not be seen Razz

chill x_x

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down