PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trespassing and Vandalizing

3 posters

Go down

Trespassing and Vandalizing Empty Trespassing and Vandalizing

Post  firstbase21 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 am

As stated in my Towns page I have recently built an NPC villige. When I logged off of Perthcraft yesterday I had all my villagers securely tucked away in a box to protect them from Zombie attacks and use from others not a part of my town. But I had left permissions turned on so outsiders of my town can break blocks. Desomas (who is not a part of my town) then came in and released my villagers from their box and because of this 3 villagers are missing. I dont know how they died although I assume they might have gotten over the walls and wondered off or gotten killed in a zombie raid.

Trespassing and Vandalizing Screen11

I had dirt pilled up completely blocking the doors so nothing could get in or out.

When I brought this to Desomas's attention he claimed that he "hadn't broken anything I built" and was "taking advantage of wild NPC"

Trespassing and Vandalizing Screen12

Trespassing and Vandalizing Screen13

Trespassing and Vandalizing Screen14

Trespassing and Vandalizing Screen15

Trespassing and Vandalizing Screen16

I am positive the NPC were in a claimed area, but regardless anything inside my walls, although it is a very large area, I would think claimed as mine... while what he did didn't cause much damage as my villagers are now safe in a box (I also figured out the command to fix the permissions) and I'm sure will begin making new villagers soon. I would at the least like the situation looked at by a moderator. I do not EXPECT any action to be taken but I do feel some wrong has been done. Had Desomas gone about defending himself in a different matter I would have completely forgot about the situation, but his response does leave me very wary of his intentions.
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Trespassing and Vandalizing Empty Re: Trespassing and Vandalizing

Post  iamsparta2 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:49 am

ALWAYS keep permissions on, or your town might get griefed to nothing while we are gone.... also, obviously that plot is claimed, im in your city every 5 seconds and im only in the "wilderness" outside your walls most of the time, try to claim it ALL so they dont have an excuse.
iamsparta2
iamsparta2
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:53 am

Okay that area might have been "wilderness" technically but it was INSIDE your town walls and it is in land you intend to claim. They are in structures you created and those NPC were bred by you, they are not wild anymore. You can bet your biscuits he's riding out a ban for that one. You can't be expected to cover every area of your town with protections when you don't have enough protections available. Thank you for the screenshots.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:56 am

Thanks for your quick reply.
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down