PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Tresspassing

4 posters

Go down

Potential Tresspassing Empty Potential Tresspassing

Post  Psiiche Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:02 am

This is about Trollica and how sourcakes has decided to start his own "town" right outside of it.

Potential Tresspassing 2013-010

On the far right is Trollica, in the center (behind some trees) is the first house that sourcakes built (which ISeeYouTrollin asked him to move because it was too close, and even paid him as well) and then on the left is the House and TOWN that sourcakes has decided to start, and adding 3 or so people to.

This is ridiculous. Even with payment not being included, Trolllica has a lot of members and expands all the time, these people should not be so close to town. Cash included, Troll paid sourcakes 5k to move his house much farther away, and sour takes the money and moves maybe ten feet and refuses to refund Troll. I'm not going to hand out bans, but I AM going to tell each resident one by one to start packing their things and to hike MUCH farther from Trolllica. This exodus will be given one full week to occur, starting today (Feb 14th).
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Potential Tresspassing Empty Re: Potential Tresspassing

Post  ISeeYouTrolllin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 pm

I dislike that guy.... He lived ONE BLOCK from my border but I had to unclaim so the guy could move. >Sad

ISeeYouTrolllin
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  firstbase21 Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 am

So ... could you say he's been "trollin" you...?
firstbase21
firstbase21

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiddles Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 am

This guy is a douche, but he's not breaking any rules. If a distance to be moved was not specified when ISeeYouTrolllin payed him, then he hasn't done anything (officially) wrong.

Funny and (barely) legal, reminds me of the Obblecraft version of myself. What were you planning on doing if the 'exodus' is not completed Psiiche?
Spiddles
Spiddles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Even if this is "technically" not against any rules it falls under "common sense". Like Troll said he had to unclaim plots of land he had because of how close they were and simply extend town another direction. Each of our warps are 8000x8000 blocks, including all the land outside of spawn's world. Sourcakes DOES NOT NEED TO BE THIS CLOSE when there is AMPLE ROOM to be had in other areas of our literally still BRAND NEW map. My town, Sadee's ranch, and Aincrad (Tatan/Snowy's town) are all in north warp and are a hike apart but are STILL considerate to one another as far as spacing goes. I have placed signs around the mayor's house telling them of the move but I have yet to see ANY of these members online yet. I will start the 1 week time limit as soon as the mayor is notified.

EDIT: Town has finished moving and the terrain has been regenerated. Thread locked.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum